User Tag List

Thread: Have you ever been on a car crash accident?

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Have you ever been on a car crash accident?

lol this is so funny when i was in elementary school my grandfather used to pick us every morning to go to school with his 'jeep' (like a bus used for transportation)...then i was seated at the front seat then my grandpa was running so fast on the highway and it was heavy traffic on another lane of the highway then suddenly a taxi from the heavy traffic lane took a hard right (on where my granpas jeepney was)before we crashed i looked at my grandpas face it was so funny as hell!!!hes face was so fucked up trying to hit the brakes then BAM!!!!Very Devastating!!!!!
    the crash,the force,we hit the taxi's passenger front seat...................you know what happened to me while i was seating at the front seat of our jeep?NOTHING...not even a scratch,it was like nothing happened and i was not scared nor felt anything its just like noyhing happened at all...lol...i will never forget the funny face of grandpa....

User Info Menu

Re: Have you ever been on a car crash accident?

i have been in 50 car crash's 49 on my fault 1 time not my fault then their is my favorit sport car surfing on free way at 60 mph
    that's how i got my nick name ImMoRtAl
    Last edited by Dubstepper; 05-25-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Added more info

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

I've crashed one too many times. (one time)

It wasn't my fault to be honest. The bastard put his car in reverse and I couldn't back up, or I would have hit someone. Not to worry though. I got his insurance and everything was payed off.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I've crashed one too many times. (one time)

It wasn't my fault to be honest. The bastard put his car in reverse and I couldn't back up, or I would have hit someone. Not to worry though. I got his insurance and everything was payed off.
    Thats when you pull out your 12 Gauge with Incendiary Rounds from the back seat and shoot out his tires.

The only crash I've been in, which was hardly a crash, is when my brothers girlfriend pulled way too fast ( like 15 MPH. ) in and smashed into a 6 in. wooden gate.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

second car in front and to the left of me stops, then that car behind it swirves into my lane and hits me from the left side.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

well...you guy's suck car crash = 50 mph car on car head on head to side blood and pain /broken bone's

User Info Menu

I just recently got into one a week ago, thank god I wasn't driving my subaru! It was my dad's truck :p I was on a two lane road in the fast lane, there was one guy in the slow lain infront of me which I was going to fly past lol. So I was coming up and all of a sudden he swing completely into my lane to make a U turn. Like WTF!!! So I turn hard left since thats all I could do, went to oncoming traffic. I took off the complete driver side front corner of his brand new Lexus, but of course it damages all the way down the side of my truck. Bends the rim, crushes the doors. Ugh! So I pull I finally stop and just leave it sitting there on the wrong side of the road's shoulder. The bitch drives away!!! I'm too busy calling 911 and trying to get the license plate which I thankfully did! So I was fine, than 5 mins. later the guy comes back and identifies himself saying he has to go to work cause he is a doctor. (Of course a indian doctor so like I just lost all chances at winning if this goes to court, no offence). So the cop finally comes and I tell him the guy drove off. He was like if you sued you would probably lose since he did come back and identify himself. So I don't sue, but luckily all I pay is a $500 deductible and his insurance pays the 6 grand in damages :)

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Ouch, i still wouldnt like paying that $500. :( Good thing you had insurance!
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    You got to!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    Higher Deductible = Less Cash to pay per month.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.