• Don't know

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Obama doing good.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

Re: Is Obama doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    That's being racist since the only reason why you voted for him cause you are black. How do you think he won?

He manipulated all the stupid people, which is a very large portion of "( african ) americans".
    African Americans I believe. He would not have won what so ever if it wasn't for them voting for him JUST based off of his skin color.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I think hes the most Left Winded president so far. (Thats, not good) Anyone too far right or left shouldn't run the country.

Being too far Right will result in a collapse of govt(i dont know any examples). Too far to the Left will result in an over powered govt (Hitler, Mucilini, Castro)
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

I'm just waiting for everyone to realize, they think he's god or something, yet he has not done shit. I remember obamas mother, i forget where correct me if im wrong, in africa or something when he won, she was so happy cause he was gonna give millions of dollars to them over there and there village and they were gonna be saved and shit. God people are so freaking stupid! They think he is god or something.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

I'm just waiting for everyone to realize, they think he's god or something, yet he has not done shit. I remember obamas mother, i forget where correct me if im wrong, in africa or something when he won, she was so happy cause he was gonna give millions of dollars to them over there and there village and they were gonna be saved and shit. God people are so freaking stupid! They think he is god or something.
    Yeah I know right. Where the fuck is this money coming from? Just gonna print it up and give it away?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

His aunt,grandma, or mom is an illegal immagrant in the US, she has not been deported yet.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

That's being racist since the only reason why you voted for him cause you are black. How do you think he won?

He manipulated all the stupid people, which is a very large portion of "americans".
    i was watching the inaguration,i was waiting for the blood spaltter cause i heard rummors that he was gona get assasinated

anyways,mccain shoulda won,he has tons of more expierence,and his over all plans for the economy sound way better

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i was watching the inaguration,i was waiting for the blood spaltter cause i heard rummors that he was gona get assasinated

anyways,mccain shoulda won,he has tons of more expierence,and his over all plans for the economy sound way better
    If McCain was younger he would have had a better chance.

I just hope noting gets changed to a radical position.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    .....WoW yo ima tell every1 im rasict now lol nah jk
    Really. Learn to present a suitable defense. You're clearly inept and incompetent for all subjects to which this regards. The devastating abysserations of your... "unsustainable" morals are shunned only by your inability to define, hell, even spell "racist."

I'd hate to be a troll about this but really, GTFO. For the sake of you and us.

HOWEVER; I do like the fact that Obama acknowledged Atheists in several of his campaign trails. You'd NEVER see the bush administration speak of that. 90% of the inbred drunks that support bush would jump off his moronic wagon of self loathing and hypocrisy.

On the other hand...
    I can not say I am too pleased with the other side of our fantastic presidential campaign. I have major respect for McCain, who, at his best, ceases to effectively inebriate America by using his race as a motivational canker toward narrow-minded fool who are too afraid to speak up; fearful of the opinions of their peer, and what remarks such as "racist" would shoot out. I believe that, McCain made a huge mistake in selecting Palin as a VP. That deadweighted parrot doesn't even have any knowledge of the bush doctrine, arguably the most important series of laws and boundaries Bush's campaign has shed light on.

McCain > Obama
    Biden > Jihads > Cheerleaders > Ms. South Carolina 2007 > Palin

Hey, you can't win 'em all, amirite?
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

Did anyone see that story on Obama not even being born in America? Damn shame hes in the Black ho...I mean White house
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

i belive it was 65% of people who never registered before actualy registered and voted for Obama and i know for a fact it was all black people that voted for him ONLY because of his skin color. its in rap songs, peoples online profiles, its everywhere. i know for a FACT that John McCain would have won if Obama was 100% white.

i voted Bad

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast