• Don't know

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Obama doing good.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

Re: Is Obama doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by JackOf13lades View Post
    i belive it was 65% of people who never registered before actualy registered and voted for Obama and i know for a fact it was all black people that voted for him ONLY because of his skin color. its in rap songs, peoples online profiles, its everywhere. i know for a FACT that John McCain would have won if Obama was 100% white.

i voted Bad
    like black people would go out and vote:dry: lol....can't this shit when I go to the ghetto this summer.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    like black people would go out and vote:dry: lol....can't this shit when I go to the ghetto this summer.
    If Obama was white, he wouldn't be running to begin with. He's using his race as a weapon to manipulate the careless unthinking majority.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Really. Learn to present a suitable defense. You're clearly inept and incompetent for all subjects to which this regards. The devastating abysserations of your... "unsustainable" morals are shunned only by your inability to define, hell, even spell "racist."

I'd hate to be a troll about this but really, GTFO. For the sake of you and us.

HOWEVER; I do like the fact that Obama acknowledged Atheists in several of his campaign trails. You'd NEVER see the bush administration speak of that. 90% of the inbred drunks that support bush would jump off his moronic wagon of self loathing and hypocrisy.

On the other hand...
    I can not say I am too pleased with the other side of our fantastic presidential campaign. I have major respect for McCain, who, at his best, ceases to effectively inebriate America by using his race as a motivational canker toward narrow-minded fool who are too afraid to speak up; fearful of the opinions of their peer, and what remarks such as "racist" would shoot out. I believe that, McCain made a huge mistake in selecting Palin as a VP. That deadweighted parrot doesn't even have any knowledge of the bush doctrine, arguably the most important series of laws and boundaries Bush's campaign has shed light on.

McCain > Obama
    Biden > Jihads > Cheerleaders > Ms. South Carolina 2007 > Palin

Hey, you can't win 'em all, amirite?
    PWNT. Rep +

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    His aunt,grandma, or mom is an illegal immagrant in the US, she has not been deported yet.
    There was a picture of him wearing a towel on his head before (turban) and he said he is not a terrorist or anything, now making friends with them? Come on he is making a plan if not already to wipe all white people citizen and everything rite off the face of the planet so iraq people will rule the world. Like how could people believe him that he isnt a terrorist of some sort? I don't know about you but I dont have the random urge to go to iraq, make friends with everyone, put turbans on my head and than become the president of the united states. Just saying..

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    There was a picture of him wearing a towel on his head before (turban) and he said he is not a terrorist or anything, now making friends with them? Come on he is making a plan if not already to wipe all white people citizen and everything rite off the face of the planet so iraq people will rule the world. Like how could people believe him that he isnt a terrorist of some sort? I don't know about you but I dont have the random urge to go to iraq, make friends with everyone, put turbans on my head and than become the president of the united states. Just saying..
    He's not a terrorist, to be as humble as possible. In fact, the last thing I see happening in this world, next to the Jonas brothers producing a suitably decent piece of music, is Iraq, and the armies of the logically void countries surmounting the urge to blow themselves up in an attempt to "take over" a world that they can't even reach with deadly force or WMDs. The explicit dead religious fantasies of the morally corrupt and insufferable pricks we call people in the middle east is the reason that it has become the very technological abyss we see today.

Sorry for any muslims out there.

Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's... "precious" feelings. :dry:
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Is Obama doing good.

User Info Menu

He's not a terrorist, to be as humble as possible. In fact, the last thing I see happening in this world, next to the Jonas brothers producing a suitably decent piece of music, is Iraq, and the armies of the logically void countries surmounting the urge to blow themselves up in an attempt to "take over" a world that they can't even reach with deadly force or WMDs. The explicit dead religious fantasies of the morally corrupt and insufferable pricks we call people in the middle east is the reason that it has become the very technological abyss we see today.

Sorry for any muslims out there.

Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's... "precious" feelings. :dry:
    I love how they throw fits when we insult their religion, when they're bombing us because of ours. Talk about a hypocrites.

Back On topic now. Is Obama doing "good" (well)?

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    I love how they throw fits when we insult their religion, when they're bombing us because of ours. Talk about a hypocrites.

Back On topic now. Is Obama doing "good" (well)?

Well, to stray even more off-topic, it's not as if we can do anything universally "decent" towards a group of psychotic homosexual anarchists; the world can not fend off an enemy who has desire not to save his own skin; just to splatter yours.

They are the human equipment of having your fingers slammed in a car door.

----Added 17/5/2009 at 7:58 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    I was bored and i thought i see what people think about him.

I DONT WANT ANY DEBATES IN THIS THREAD!!!
    NONE!
    Vote on the poll and post a comment if you want...DONT TURN IT INTO A DEBATE, it will end nasty!

Just to put it out there: I was a McCain supporter.
    DOUBLE POST:

How can you expect a debate not to emerge from this? It's not as simple as asking "do you like corvettes or mustangs." There are logical processes in these matters, and the lack thereof has been a demotivational bitch slap to anyone willing to present a fair case, stemming from fanatic, sensationalistic, whores who only warrant a cosmetic attribute as clairvoyance to lead a nation in arguably the most distressful economic situation in the last 40 years? (Assuming that, around 40 years ago, when Nixon took the dollars off of gold exchange and exclusively to silver, was more potentially devastating than what we are faced with now.)

EDIT: Fixed a few spelling errors. Damn auto-correct.

----Added 17/5/2009 at 8:02 PM----
    TRIPLE POST:

*Sigh* There are no more people to tear up here. This is not ideal for me at all. Everyone is on my side. =(

Could we pleeeeese have some more stupid racist Obama supporters post?
    Last edited by Pink Floyd; 05-17-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Well, to stray even more off-topic, it's not as if we can do anything universally "decent" towards a group of psychotic homosexual anarchists; the world can not fend off an enemy who has desire not to save his own skin; just to splatter yours.

They are the human equipment of having your fingers slammed in a car door.

----Added 17/5/2009 at 7:58 PM----

DOUBLE POST:

How can you expect a debate not to emerge from this? It's not as simple as asking "do you like corvettes or mustangs." There are logical processes in these matters, and the lack thereof has been a demotivational bitch slap to anyone willing to present a fair case, stemming from fanatic, sensationalistic, whores who only warrant a cosmetic attribute as clairvoyance to lead a nation in arguably the most distressful economic situation in the last 40 years? (Assuming that, around 40 years ago, when Nixon took the dollars off of gold exchange and exclusively to silver, was more potentially devastating than what we are faced with now.)

EDIT: Fixed a few spelling errors. Damn auto-correct.

----Added 17/5/2009 at 8:02 PM----
    TRIPLE POST:

*Sigh* There are no more people to tear up here. This is not ideal for me at all. Everyone is on my side. =(

Could we pleeeeese have some more stupid racist Obama supporters post?
    Yea i dont really care now. Have a shoot out for all i care. Just try not to get carried away guys. Politics get nasty.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Honestly, this site has been down for the past 12 hours...
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123