User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your thoughts on a job for the future?

What are your thoughts on a job for the future?

User Info Menu

Re: What are your thoughts on a job for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Wrong. Navy Seals have a 91% failure rate in BASIC TRAINING.
    Is that all the Navy Seals basic training or the Scout Sniper basic training?

And CJ he's saying their standards for acceptance are much MUCH higher than that of the Marines Scout Snipers.

I know in BUDS they will have an entire group of 100 and after hell week they have normally like less than 10 sometimes none.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-21-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    that means its harder,not better
    No, that means they omit the shitty guys and only keep the real good ones. And my dad can get three consecutive headshots from a half mile away in less then 20 seconds on a bolt action sniper rifle. And he's an EX-SEAL. Imagine the snipers fresh from the SEALs. My uncle was a marine scout and he takes forever with his shots. My dad is all speed, precision, and accuracy. My uncle is only worried about accuracy.

Next time I go to the shooting range, I'll record them shooting and you see for yourself.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Oh yes, I should mention my future aspirations.

I plan to be a nuclear engineer (energy, not bombs). I'm hoping to go to Purdue university, but it's anyone's guess.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Oh yes, I should mention my future aspirations.

I plan to be a nuclear engineer (energy, not bombs). I'm hoping to go to Purdue university, but it's anyone's guess.
    That sounds like a cool job. Finangle your way and get some free electricity :D. Sounds like a risky type job too, one mistake could send the nuclear plant to hell?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12