User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paintball

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Paintball

For those who play paintball post what gun you have, what hopper, your favorite team.....and what ever you can think of.

-Marq7
    -Halo v35
    -Dynasty
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Paintball

User Info Menu

Re: Paintball

Always wanted to try, but never got too. How bad does it hurt to get shot from 5 yards in the arm w/ no layering just a shirt? ( or anywhere else like your leg, chest, stomach, back )
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Always wanted to try, but never got too. How bad does it hurt to get shot from 5 yards in the arm w/ no layering just a shirt? ( or anywhere else like your leg, chest, stomach, back )
    It depends what velocity the ball is allowed to travel at the field. If you go indoor its not too fast, and the paint is useally cheap, so it will pop easily.

If you go outdoor there really aren't that heavy restrictions on how fast it can go, because it can be a much bigger field.

But from 5 feet you will feel a sting and it will hurt....but not too bad, at worst you get a welt. Go on a day when there isnt any "bunkering" allowed, which mean they cant shoot you at point blank.

Everyone who goes enjoys it. :)

Paintball

User Info Menu

i got shot in head by my pb gun when i was cleaning it owww...
    spyder with speed hopper with biggest co2 tank they make i am thinking it is 120 my hopper holds 1000

Paintball

User Info Menu

You guys should use all the things wisely. When you empty your CO2 Tank you should buy like 4 packs of the 3 D Sized Model Rocket Engines and take off the card board coating then take them all and crush them in a rag with a hammer. Then funnel your powder into the empty CO2 tank so that it is about 3/5 full and then put your home made or store bought 5 foot fuse ( YES. 5 Feet. ) then light it and run about 30 yards away. Now you can watch the little explosion and hope that you don't get hit by the metal pieces of the CO2 tank.

Back on topic. Ouch that probably hurt, getting hit in the face OWW. I got shot in the eye with 3 air soft pellets from 15 yards and that hurt like hell but PB gun in the face damn.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    i got shot in head by my pb gun when i was cleaning it owww...
    spyder with speed hopper with biggest co2 tank they make i am thinking it is 120 my hopper holds 1000
    No offense, but you must be a total retard....how does that happen?

Was it in game and you noticed you chopped and you tried to do a quick squeegy fix? Or did you try to clean a loaded PB gun with a CO2 tank in the gun with the barrel on???.....which makes no sense.

Either way....good job :)

Paintball

User Info Menu

i clean my gun with co2 and hoppert on so can dry it useing co2 i just think hopper on it look's cooler but... ball was loged in between hopper and gun so i looked down the barrlke to see if i cleand it good enonfth i sneezd and acidently shot my self.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    i clean my gun with co2 and hoppert on so can dry it useing co2 i just think hopper on it look's cooler but... ball was loged in between hopper and gun so i looked down the barrlke to see if i cleand it good enonfth i sneezd and acidently shot my self.
    HAHA, thats great....i love it. You were definently drunk at the same time you were cleaning your gun. :)

Paintball

User Info Menu

no i wasnt i dont drink i just smoke teh dope

Paintball

User Info Menu

Tippmann 98
    Rail 09

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast