User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p psp

R.i.p psp

User Info Menu

R.i.p psp

Hi all fellow CD Members I have the worst god damn news ever presented to use ninjaz.
    Heres is the story:
    I was washing dishes around 9:12 Pm while talking to bebo,Madara,and Sasuke and I turned around to get a POT so I can wash it and all of a sudden My MTF PSP fell in the water.When I first relize this shit I didn't even care if I got electricuted I sticked my hands in the ind pulled it out then I ran to my room like a little Bitch saying NNNNOOOOOOOO then I returned on my fans and started to Dry them of then I ran back in the Kitchen and finished washing the dishes then I ran in my room Pissed the Fuck off then my mom came and asked me what happened then I sa0edy I dropped my PSP in the Sink she Replyed thats why u shouldn't be playing yo game and wahing dishes at the same time I said I know.
    THen my dad said take it down stairs sit it next to that machine that sucks the water out the air and shit like that so I did I could barely Go to sleep im was so made pissed so...........

CD MEMbeRS: Pray for My PSP plezzzzzzzz and its the hacked one

THis Is A Global Annoncement.

If i didn't post in rith section please move for me please srry.
    Last edited by Chronic-_-Man; 06-01-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: R.i.p psp

well....that sucks. And you wont get electricuted from your PSP by water.

----Added 1/6/2009 at 6:31 AM----
    Ill say a prayer.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

R.i.p psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic-_-Man View Post
    Hi all fellow CD Members I have the worst god damn news ever presented to use ninjaz.
    Heres is the story:
    I was washing dishes around 9:12 Pm while talking to bebo,Madara,and Sasuke and I turned around to get a POT so I can wash it and all of a sudden My MTF PSP fell in the water.When I first relize this shit I didn't even care if I got electricuted I sticked my hands in the ind pulled it out then I ran to my room like a little Bitch saying NNNNOOOOOOOO then I returned on my fans and started to Dry them of then I ran back in the Kitchen and finished washing the dishes then I ran in my room Pissed the Fuck off then my mom came and asked me what happened then I sa0edy I dropped my PSP in the Sink she Replyed thats why u shouldn't be playing yo game and wahing dishes at the same time I said I know.
    THen my dad said take it down stairs sit it next to that machine that sucks the water out the air and shit like that so I did I could barely Go to sleep im was so made pissed so...........

CD MEMbeRS: Pray for My PSP plezzzzzzzz and its the hacked one

THis Is A Global Annoncement.

If i didn't post in rith section please move for me please srry.

lmao

wow chronic that really sucks.....just hack the other one u got

R.i.p psp

User Info Menu

yo dat sucks
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

R.i.p psp

User Info Menu

You can pretty much fix anything electronic that falls in water. What happens is some white sediment or something gets all over the PCB board or whatever the Abbreviation is and you just need to clear that all off and dry it. So basically take apart your PSP, dry all the pieces that aren't electronic thouroughly and clear all the muck off your motherboard and other electronic pieces. If you took it apart and dryed it really quick before it dryed by itself you would have been fine as well.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

lol sorry dude that sucked but it should work if you did what zues said. Because where I live we have alkali in our water (It's like a salt) and if it builds up on anything it kinda freezes the mechanism

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I remember when my phone and my PSP got soaked, all I did was put it in a sealed jar of rice. The rice absorbs all moisture (this is why they put it in salt shakers). Both my phone and my PSP worked after about a week of sitting in the jar. You can take it out in a day or 2 but I wanted to make sure the water was soaked up. To do this technique though, you have to put it in the jar/bag of rice as soon as it falls in the water (give or take an hour) and put it in, let it stay there for at least a day and it should be as good as new.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

hmm that sucks i got like 5 psps xD i smahed 2 1 went out window and one with a paint ball guna good times :) hmm *prays*
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

R.i.p psp

User Info Menu

Well thanks guys for your advice much Prays to yaw but im going go wit Zeus advice thanks man.

----Added 3/6/2009 at 6:03 PM----
    THIS IS A WORLD ANNOUNCMENT!!

MY PSP WORKS CD Thanks mY People.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

REST IN PEACE chronic man's psp...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast