User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Johnny's Girl

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Johnny's Girl

He said she lives to far away but I sense a deeper reason behind this

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Johnny's Girl

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    He said she lives to far away but I sense a deeper reason behind this
    I just didn't love her the way she loved me. I mean we were only dating for like 2 months and she said she already loved me. I mean I could say I was falling in love with her, but not in love with her. I know that makes no sense, but it's hard to explain in words how I felt. Plus she was getting clingy. She'd call me when I was asleep and I'd have like 10 missed calls and she'd get jealous over anything.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I just didn't love her the way she loved me. I mean we were only dating for like 2 months and she said she already loved me. I mean I could say I was falling in love with her, but not in love with her. I know that makes no sense, but it's hard to explain in words how I felt. Plus she was getting clingy. She'd call me when I was asleep and I'd have like 10 missed calls and she'd get jealous over anything.
    Johnny I understand what you mean, just remember that ALL BITCHES ARE CRAZY AND PARANOID!!!!! that aside now you have time to get the fuck over here, before my room gets any further dismantled... I'm putting in a hardwood floor

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

That Guy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    Ahh, I understand what you mean man. My girlfriend used to be the same way. It was annoying and at times creepy. I think 3:00AM is too late to call and ask why you aren't picking up. Hello? I am asleep, why aren't you. -.- So yeah, what you did makes sense. You didn't really love her, you said it well, falling in love and being in love are different. I would have probably done the same in my case if I wasn't in love (stupid love). All I know is in my case we worked through it and she acts normal now. But it was kinda hellish, I don't think you would have wanted to put up with it.
    Last edited by HermXIV; 07-29-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HermXIV View Post
    Ahh, I understand what you mean man. My girlfriend used to be the same way. It was annoying and at times creepy. I think 3:00AM is too late to call and ask why you aren't picking up. Hello? I am asleep, why aren't you. -.- So yeah, what you did makes sense. You didn't really love her, you said it well, falling in love and being in love are different. I would have probably done the same in my case if I wasn't in love (stupid love). All I know is in my case we worked through it and she acts normal now. But it was kinda hellish, I don't think you would have wanted to put up with it.
    well I know Erica she was unstable or to be more accurate she was just unbalanced, so it could have ended worse for Johnny

That Guy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign
    well I know Erica she was unstable or to be more accurate she was just unbalanced, so it could have ended worse for Johnny
    Yeah.. my girlfriend was too. She actually got counseling. She had like depression and was OCD about being perfect.. I was afraid if I left her she would stalk me. No joke. It was pretty bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234