User Tag List

Thread: Need a bass player for an upcoming iphone app

Need a bass player for an upcoming iphone app

User Info Menu

So I have a few apps made (one is in review for the app store) and I have an idea for another app, however I need somebody's help since I don't play bass (only guitar). I need somebody who can plug in their bass into a computer to record the notes for 6 frets on all strings and name the .mp3 or .aiff or whatever comes out to the note name. Then in a .txt file give the name of each string then the notes up to the 6th fret.

In return for this you will get a redeem code for the app when it gets published on the app store (it would be $.99 normally, I need to pay for that college edu somehow) as well as 50K vbux and of course rep+

PM me if interested for "further" details

User Info Menu

Re: Need a bass player for an upcoming iphone app

Quote Originally Posted by m0d_ 2721 View Post
    So I have a few apps made (one is in review for the app store) and I have an idea for another app, however I need somebody's help since I don't play bass (only guitar). I need somebody who can plug in their bass into a computer to record the notes for 6 frets on all strings and name the .mp3 or .aiff or whatever comes out to the note name. Then in a .txt file give the name of each string then the notes up to the 6th fret.

In return for this you will get a redeem code for the app when it gets published on the app store (it would be $.99 normally, I need to pay for that college edu somehow) as well as 50K vbux and of course rep+

PM me if interested for "further" details
    I thought iPhone and iPod Touch Apps and Gamers were free? Sorry, but I only play guitar too, but my music studio has all the frets if you want an mp3 of it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Need a bass player for an upcoming iphone app

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I thought iPhone and iPod Touch Apps and Gamers were free? Sorry, but I only play guitar too, but my music studio has all the frets if you want an mp3 of it.
    nope, the developer can choose the price (uses "tiers") there's a shit load of tiers :D and if you have the time to do it sure why not :)