10 66.67%
  • PS3

5 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox360 or PS3

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox360 or PS3

yeah ps3, better graphics, free online play, bluray player (I dont have one but getting one). if microsoft didnt have bungie the xbox would be nothing

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Xbox360 or PS3

User Info Menu

Lets put it this way.

Xbox 360 is hackable = Better

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    yeah ps3, better graphics, free online play, bluray player (I dont have one but getting one). if microsoft didnt have bungie the xbox would be nothing
    Yes and Epic Games. Unreal 3 and Gears

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Xbox360 or PS3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Lets put it this way.

Buying games is better. Once you sell the system having real games on their real discs with their real boxes you can sell the system for more. No one is going to buy a 360 that has burnt games for any more money then what the system and accessories are worth themselves... I voted PS3. If the Xbox wasn't such a shitty system and it actually lasted longer then a month then it would be better (I still wouldn't vote for it though... It doesn't have enough features or great exclusives)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    The graphics are about the same on both consoles, the only reason why the online is free is because I bet if they charged you for it, no one would play (xbox 360 has a much better online structure). And most people already have a blu-ray player separately, think of all the people who don't game, they don't need a PS3 to watch their movies. It is a nice bonus when buying the PS3 but it is unnecessary. I have both consoles but I never go online with the PS3 because I like the 360's games much better, and almost none of my friends have a PS3 (they all have a 360).

Xbox360 or PS3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    The reason is that 360 had an entire year head start over PS3, that means it had a healthy community before PS3 was even taking off. Then the release of the 360's stellar line up, the loss of third party support for PS3, and finally the promises of Microsoft after the red ring fiasco (which is still going) to fix 360's for free. They decided to renew that deal.
    That means playstation had an extra YEAR to learn from the mistakes microsoft made. Yet PSN is still buggy, and lacks features.

My thoughts on this whole thing :

- DO NOT flame me, unless you have BOTH consoles..Don't say "oh, my friend has one...and he said it sucks". You cant compare 2 cars if you've only driven 1.
    - The PS3 specs (hardware wise) blow the 360 to shit. The PS3 is a VERY powerful machine, and I commend Sony for building a beautiful peace of gaming hardware.
    - The 360 controller is easier to use (for me) and online play just seems to flow more, where on PSN I kind of force myself to play Socom because I spent my money on it.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I just think the Xbox has more to offer to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Lets put it this way.

But they ban you so quickly now.
    Last edited by gokickadogx2; 07-05-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Xbox360 or PS3

User Info Menu

Imo Ps3 Is Better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12