User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we sell t-shirts?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think this is a cool idea.

13 76.47%
  • No.

4 23.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Console Discussions T-Shirts?

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Console Discussions T-Shirts?

white better, but you shuold make more designs and vote on which design.
    but I'm not sure who would buy,:mellow:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Console Discussions T-Shirts?

User Info Menu

I'm sorry but personally I wouldn't wear a t shirt like this. Not because of looks, but just because ehhh wearing a t shirt to represent s gaming site doesn't really appeal to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M0D_X View Post
    I'm sorry but personally I wouldn't wear a t shirt like this. Not because of looks, but just because ehhh wearing a t shirt to represent s gaming site doesn't really appeal to me.
    Trust me, you ain't attracting the ladies either way... BURN! lol jk jk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I did that for laughs lol. Although it would be funny to wear a shirt like that. I'd purposely leave it blank and then fill in my name everyday with a erasable marker. Lol leave the house with "My Console Discussions username is "Anal Champ".

Lol someone would be like "Whoa this dudes pretty cool he got a bad ass username" they go to the forums and realize the user doesn't exist. lol.

Yea I thought someone threw the idea around, but we really couldn't do anything cause the shirts were so expensive to make, but if all goes well Wolfe715 should be able to get them made cheap.

dude, get some little Korean kids and have them make the shirts. You wouldnt have to pay very much

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    dude, get some little Korean kids and have them make the shirts. You wouldnt have to pay very much
    dont offend koreans, even though I dont look it-_-, I'm half korean:).

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12