User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we sell t-shirts?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think this is a cool idea.

13 76.47%
  • No.

4 23.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Console Discussions T-Shirts?

Console Discussions T-Shirts?

User Info Menu

What do you guys think about having a t-shirt from Console Discussions? Wolfe715 wants me to create a website for selling t-shirts he designed and since he can get the shirts cheap I figured he could help me out in return for helping him out by selling you guys custom Console Discussions t-shirts cheap.

Please vote in the above poll on if you like the idea or not.

Here is a basic design t shirt I came up with in about 10 minutes. This will NOT be the final version. I will more than likely entrust a GFX member to do a professional job with it if the decision to make t-shirts is voted yet to.

White Version:
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8007/tshirtwhite.jpg

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Console Discussions T-Shirts?

I was the one who orginially came up with the idea... >_>

http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-store-t16361/

But anyway, I think its an awesome idea! The whole, "Hi, my username is:" thing doesn't really seem very... well, I think it looks stupid, there I said it. If anything, you should just put the username alone on the back of the shirt, that would make it look sexy. And staff's usernames on their backs should be the color that is on the forum. (Ex. My name "Alienated Tailz" would be green, "CoDeX" would be light blue.)

User Info Menu

that's sick johnny...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jkpor3026 View Post
    that's sick johnny...
    sick how? I like it.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alienated.Tailz View Post
    I was the one who orginially came up with the idea... >_>

http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-store-t16361/

But anyway, I think its an awesome idea! The whole, "Hi, my username is:" thing doesn't really seem very... well, I think it looks stupid, there I said it. If anything, you should just put the username alone on the back of the shirt, that would make it look sexy. And staff's usernames on their backs should be the color that is on the forum. (Ex. My name "Alienated Tailz" would be green, "CoDeX" would be light blue.)
    I did that for laughs lol. Although it would be funny to wear a shirt like that. I'd purposely leave it blank and then fill in my name everyday with a erasable marker. Lol leave the house with "My Console Discussions username is "Anal Champ".

Lol someone would be like "Whoa this dudes pretty cool he got a bad ass username" they go to the forums and realize the user doesn't exist. lol.

Yea I thought someone threw the idea around, but we really couldn't do anything cause the shirts were so expensive to make, but if all goes well Wolfe715 should be able to get them made cheap.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hell that white version of the shirt looks sweet as hell ( without the Cd thing ) and it looks still pretty good with the cd logo.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I did that for laughs lol. Although it would be funny to wear a shirt like that. I'd purposely leave it blank and then fill in my name everyday with a erasable marker. Lol leave the house with "My Console Discussions username is "Anal Champ".

Lol someone would be like "Whoa this dudes pretty cool he got a bad ass username" they go to the forums and realize the user doesn't exist. lol.

Yea I thought someone threw the idea around, but we really couldn't do anything cause the shirts were so expensive to make, but if all goes well Wolfe715 should be able to get them made cheap.

Now he'll find him. :D

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

If someone see that there is a guy named Anal Champ on CD it will attract the wrong kind of people. Though I lol at the name change.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

I like the white version alot!

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

The design is sexy.....but i just cant see you guys making a whole lot of money off of it.

White is sexiest.
    +
    I think only the staff and other members who visit frequently will buy.
    Last edited by gokickadogx2; 07-09-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Added last part.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast