User Tag List

Thread: Finally got a dazzle!

Finally got a dazzle!

User Info Menu

Finally got a dazzle!

Yeah yeah yeah.... I haven't posted on this site for a while lol. Anways, I finally bought a dazzle dvd recorder (dvc 100) it's the new white one.

The radioshack near my house finally had them in their stores and there was 2 I took one of them.... It was $50 alone. But since I had to buy the splitters and the double headed rca it was $85 and I had bought one of the wrong splitters but I didn't return it and I kept it and my total was $100. Turns out... I will need those splitters (the wrong one) to broadcast with sound because I am running vista. The dazzles have been confirmed on Justin.tv to have problems and I found a solution to get it working since it will only let me broadcast from a microphone... I need to get a audio mixer. So that I can connect a cord from the audio mixer to this pc's mic input.

I wouldn't have this problem if my pc was working! I am just using my brothers laptop for now. He thinks he is cool because he has vista but xp is better.

I broadcast on Justin.tv here is a link to my profile here.
    I don't have a specific time that I broadcast... I just do it randomly at the moment I broadcast my ps3 I am trying to get a psp a/v cable so I can broadcast that... I am soon getting a 360 (I hope...) Yeah I stopped being a super sony fanboy don't get me wrong I still like sony... I like microsoft too. Long story on how this happend.

Feel free to add me.. my psn id is ProJecTxShadoW

oh yeah, I am looking for mods if any of you guys are users of jtv... pm me.

- ProJecTxShadoW

Finally got a dazzle!

User Info Menu

Re: Finally got a dazzle!

you need ps3 s video cables
    PSP Go or 3K?