User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Err.

JooN-YeR

Err.

I got my ps3 taken away (for weeks), my phone (for good), and the privelage to use the computer (sometimes).

Elaborate on this.

Do groundings and conviscations really improve the childs ability to listen and obey parents?
    I really don't think so. It just makes things worse.

Err.

User Info Menu

Re: Err.

i think it makes it worst. its like u dont wanna be near whoever grounded u for awhile.
    my mom or dad never grounded me when i was growing up! they pulled out a big ass belt O_o
    so its like...
    being grounded = very slow pain
    taking a whipping = the quick "MOTHAFUCKA-DAT-HURTS" kinda pain (u'll get over this one quicker...well it depends lol)

Err.

User Info Menu

never been grounded, never had anything taken away or anything like that, i guess i was one of the lucky few to have parents w/o restrictions

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Err.

User Info Menu

I own all the stuff I have, and the way my mom works is, if its mine, she can't touch it.
    Therefor, I own my own laptop, I can never be grounded from it.
    Same wit PSP
    HOWEVER its possible with the PS2 since she brought it for the hole family and its heres.
    I have been banned from it for a little while.

JooN-YeR

When i was living with my dad, i got a nice ass whoopin when i was in trouble, then i'd be taken to the mall or gameworks. I liked that routine

but then i moved with my mom and step dad, it ALL changed.

Err.

User Info Menu

I used to get beat then I got too big for it to matter. Wouldn't hurt if they tryed. I have little if any restrictions. But I've been grounded before getting shit taken away and privileges taken away makes it worse. It doesn't even stop you from doing it again. Positive Reinforcement is the way to go.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

my parents stop whooping me and made pick my own decision(so far im doing good)

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

hehe, i dont get grounded anymore:). i used to alot, but i guess my parents are getting older. but i dont think it did anything cus i kept getting grounded.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

JooN-YeR

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I used to get beat then I got too big for it to matter. Wouldn't hurt if they tryed. I have little if any restrictions. But I've been grounded before getting shit taken away and privileges taken away makes it worse. It doesn't even stop you from doing it again. Positive Reinforcement is the way to go.
    Positive reinforcement always seems too work.
    I'm gonna give my kids space and respect , (if i decide to have any )

Err.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JooN-YeR View Post
    Positive reinforcement always seems too work.
    I'm gonna give my kids space and respect , (if i decide to have any )
    Positive Reinforcement is something I never ever got. I always got beat and or stuff taken away and I have to tell you it sucked and I think shit would have turned out better if I didn't get shit taken away.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast