User Tag List

Thread: All Fronts map pack released!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

All Fronts map pack released!

The All fronts map pack was released today (for Gears of War 2) and it includes a deleted part of the campaign (Called "Road to Ruin") where Marcus and Dom either sneak or go in guns blazing to the hollow. It also includes 7 multiplayer maps including the gears of war 1 favorite: Warzone. The other 6 maps consist of Allfathers Garden, Memorial, Sanctuary, Highway, Way Station and Nowhere. These are only the "Dark Corners" maps though, the all fronts DLC also comes with all previous map packs such as: Flashback, Combustable and Snowblind. The All Fronts DLC is for sale on the Xbox Live Marketplace for only 1600 Microsoft points. If you already have the previous map packs (Flashback, Combustible and Snowblind) like myself, the "Dark Corners" DLC is for sale for 1200 Microsoft Points. (Dark Corners comes with the "Road to Ruin" campaign extra).

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: All Fronts map pack released!

Well that all and good but do you have any idea when this will be released in stores, my friend at Gamestop said it would be in couple of weeks but couldn't nail down a release date, DLC packs are not officially listed on their books with a release date.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: All Fronts map pack released!

No sorry, I have no idea. I know it was released in the marketplace and they also released a strategy guide for the multiplayer maps and deleted content. But it should be released in disc form in a matter of 2-3 weeks probably.