User Tag List

Thread: Some Wierd Ass Dream I had

Some Wierd Ass Dream I had

User Info Menu

It was about the Fallout 3 Great War

See,I Was the main Characters Brother

and i couldnt get to a vault,and i found a family that wansnt able to either,and they told me that if i could dig a hole deep enough,i could survive the nuclear blasts because the blast couldnt get to me underground.So i dug about a 15 foot ole with a shovel in about 12 minutes and put a piece of metal over it.I waited out the 2 hours of horos,not knowing i would survive.Well,i got out,after the bombs stop falling.And started wandering,i didnt see anything move at all,ironically,the family that was next to me got out right before the last bomb fell near us.They died.So i wandered,and i found this big ass garage that ive never seen before.It had a button,so i pressed it.I turn around and see the president,the chinease leader,in a standoff with a pistol.THe president shot the chinease dude and aimed to shot me,but i begged for him not to.He didnt,and let me inside the garage thingy.Inside was over 15 gunlockers with enough ammo to suply an army for about 1-2 weeks.And about 2 dozen refridgerators packed with food and water.So i stayed there.Only 1 light worked at a time,so if ound some candles and lit them.Then i heard something outside,for some reason it was a kid version of the main character,with a pretty nasty broken arm.I brought him in,and he got all bitchy at me.i cleaned his cut up with rum and medical spullies,and put a sling on.He said the our mom ran to a vault in DC,never saw her again.And westarted walking to train tracks.THen outa the blue,James walks up and says that theyres going to vault 101.I said we had everything right here,but he said that i could rot for leaving my bother out in the war.And thats when i woke up.

Also,part of the dream i was in a US bomber.It was packed with like 300 nukes.I just watched as i locked onto cities across the world,dropping bombs left and right.

User Info Menu

Re: Some Wierd Ass Dream I had

My dreams generally don't stay in my mind long and 93% of the time over that past its about me eating some chick out. I forget them 10 minutes after I wake up.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Wowie!

User Info Menu

nice dream but, my are scary
    zombies apocalypse

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

ru addicted?
    i had this dream that i was a toilet and people took a dump on me.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

lol now I feel like making a post about my dreams, they've been getting weird, not Fallout weird

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Fallout 3 was 200 years after the Great War.

I cant dream anymore. Fcking meds. Idont give a fuck if freddy gets me
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.