User Tag List

Thread: LMAO Funny STory

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

LMAO Funny STory

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

And she was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me - a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And the husband began - 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments...

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please ... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'

Found on Stumbleupon.com

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

Re: LMAO Funny STory

ooh k...
    i dont get it..
    Rep Me UP iiF ii DiiD AnY HeLP...
    :gunsmilie:

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -xJzOoKiEx- View Post
    ooh k...
    i dont get it..
    LMFAO dude that was great lol but rookie if you still didn't get it by now he gave the girl his dick because his wife doesn't use it lol

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -xJzOoKiEx- View Post
    ooh k...
    i dont get it..
    off topic : how old r u

on topic : i lol'd irl. heres a joke : a boy goes into his parents room and finds his mom on top of his dad and asked "mom y r u on top of dad?". She answered it by saying"becuase ur dad has a big stomach and I have make it go down". The boy said "well, good luck because everytime u go to the market this lady comes in and blows it back up."

Well thats the joke. Tell me wat u think about this joke ;)

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

And she was somewhat upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me - a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!'

And the husband replied, 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!'

And the husband began - 'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car.

I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days.

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments...

Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the expensive designer jeans that you bought a couple years back, but don't wear because you say they not the "in" name this year.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please ... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'

Found on Stumbleupon.com
    lolllllllllllllll

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

LMAO on this one "Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?"
    read first line then this line. atleast that how i get it.
    Last edited by Kyo; 09-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    LMAO on this one "Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?"
    read first then this atleast that how i get it.
    common sense? her own money?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

LMAO Funny STory

User Info Menu

Very funny... :D

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

LAMO, good story

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!