User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losers Wearing TapouT

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Losers Wearing TapouT

on my first day back to tech i wore a Tapout shirt because i like to support the brand and when people wear Tapout clothing they usually have some sort of fighting or MMA history behind them like i do and i was walking thru the hall and noticed madd people looking at the shirt and shit and didnt think nothing of it, but a week later, today, i saw 2 different people wearing the same damn Tapout shirt i was wearing on the first day back. These guys were absolute losers, i couldnt understand why they were wearing it, i mean one of the kids i seen around my old high school and it was a kid who got his ass kicked on a daily basis, and the other kid was this really fat black kid with no fighting experience at all, this kid was a total herb, he had some tight ass kmart brand jeans, some airwalks, and a Tapout shirt... i dont get why losers have to wear that shit. Maybe they just want people to think they can fight? or maybe they dont want people fucking with them? it just annoys me, i will never wear Tapout again just because of douchefags like them

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Re: Losers Wearing TapouT

Lmaoo. Quit flipping out dude. Its a shirt.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I dont have any MMA experiance, but i love the sport.
    I would wear one.
    FRANK MIR!
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

they just wanna look cool...whats fags
    but lol its just a shirt
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

douchefags wearing Tapout is equivalent to nerds wearing A&F. it just aint right
    Last edited by SyKotik Cannon; 09-16-2009 at 07:23 PM.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    douchefags wearing Tapout is equivalent to nerds wearing A&F. it just aint right
    I have no MMA Experience but self taught and by sparring with my brother and his friends. And I don't wear Tapout or anything I would though.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

instead of bitching about it, you have 2 choices:
    1. kick their ass (one nice hit to the side of the neck should do good)
    2. Get more unique shirts.
    ex. the only shirts I have have some sort of internet meaning/background, meh, rofl copter, "I'm tweeting this", diggnation, osx leopard (shirt from launch day), steampunk skeleton, shell scripts, etc. Sure it says your a giant nerd, but it's much more unique

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    ex. the only shirts I have have some sort of internet meaning/background, meh, rofl copter, "I'm tweeting this", diggnation, osx leopard (shirt from launch day), steampunk skeleton, shell scripts, etc. Sure it says your a giant nerd, but it's much more unique
    Punch them just in the right of the wind pipe and they'll choke up:).

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    i wouldnt wear that...
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Losers Wearing TapouT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DGK- View Post
    i wouldnt wear that...
    i wouldnt be caught dead wearing stuff like that either but everyone has their own taste in clothing i guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast