User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo Legends? would you watch it?

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Halo Legends? would you watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    \
    see the resemblance?
    that's something I never thought of... wonder what else I missed

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Halo Legends? would you watch it?

User Info Menu

code lyoko was a very good show,but cartoon network stopped showing it :'(

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

The series was picked up by some station called Kabillion... that aside they put the 5 min trailer to Halo legends up on youtube. The ODST snaping the grunts neck was priceless. XD

A friend told me that this Saturday (11-7) on Spike it will start airing, I don't know the time
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 11-06-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Halo legends airing

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Halo Legends sucks ass It was terrible. A spartan had dreadlocks! The elites were fighting with wooden swords. A behemoth lady spartan had long hair and was albino. Elites were fucking stupid They sacrificed ships to kill a single spartan. East Africans were white and Cortana's theory was way off. People survived because they were out of reach not because they were cloned.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Spartans can have any hair style no rules for them, training swords are common tools even for aliens, most Spartans are albino because they never take off their suits hell Master Chief is an albino ginger... that's 50, a lot of East Africans would be white because the European companies that built the orbital elevator, and i have not heard the theory but if it's how humanity survived the activation of the Halos/Ark the first time it's because Earth is a shield world

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Spartans can have any hair style no rules for them, training swords are common tools even for aliens, most Spartans are albino because they never take off their suits hell Master Chief is an albino ginger... that's 50, a lot of East Africans would be white because the European companies that built the orbital elevator, and i have not heard the theory but if it's how humanity survived the activation of the Halos/Ark the first time it's because Earth is a shield world
    They are in the military. Males are not allowed to have long hair. Wooden swords were used to fight the Arbiter using a real energy sword. Albino and Pale are two different thinks. Master Chief was a brunette. The Africans were from the stone age.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    They are in the military. Males are not allowed to have long hair. Wooden swords were used to fight the Arbiter using a real energy sword. Albino and Pale are two different thinks. Master Chief was a brunette. The Africans were from the stone age.
    Spartan's are above rules because who the hell issues orders to a solider that is... yeah you can see where I'm going with that one, the arbiter thing is... I didn't write the damn script so just whack him with a stick maybe candy comes out, I'm fairly certain Master Chief is a red head unless his hair changed colors form when he was a kid... which is a fair argument cause my hair went from blond to brown to black over my life time, and I say albino in the sense that most Spartans never part with their armor and some haven't gotten a "tan and or base color"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12