User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with this kid.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Problem with this kid.

Ok for the past couple days this kid from the B.E.T.A center down the hill from my Tech center has been talking alot of shit about me latley and im starting to get annoyed, everyone has been telling me to whoop his ass and whatnot so today i threw my duffel bag into my car and was about to go whoop some ass then my friend laura told me the kid is 15!!!. So after trying to absorb that i just hopped in my car and left. Im 18, if i were to hit him i would be arrested and if i were to get my brother to whoop his ass it would make me look like a pussy, not being able to fight my own fights, What the fuck should i do?

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Re: Problem with this kid.

just tell him to stop or his ass will be a hurtin' (from kicking his ass, not from anal sex)

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Tell his parents that you saw him smoking pot.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    Ok for the past couple days this kid from the B.E.T.A center down the hill from my Tech center has been talking alot of shit about me latley and im starting to get annoyed, everyone has been telling me to whoop his ass and whatnot so today i threw my duffel bag into my car and was about to go whoop some ass then my friend laura told me the kid is 15!!!. So after trying to absorb that i just hopped in my car and left. Im 18, if i were to hit him i would be arrested and if i were to get my brother to whoop his ass it would make me look like a pussy, not being able to fight my own fights, What the fuck should i do?
    Your brothers like 14, just get him to do it. If you touch the kid he can press charges.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Pull up in your whip with rap music playing and smoking a blunt, than call him out and ask him if he got a problem?

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Pull up in your whip with rap music playing and smoking a blunt, than call him out and ask him if he got a problem?
    only problem with that plan is i dont like rap and i dont smoke.

nice idea tho

and Zeus i said im not gonna bring my brother into the picture, i dont need people so fight for me. i'll figure something out

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Yeah.. Its better than getting charged with assault.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    Tell his parents that you saw him smoking pot.
    This one will work. Tell them he's doing coke though. Makes his punishment worse. :D

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

well today i had a bright idea as i was coming back from lunch, i was driving me and my friends back from wendys and i saw that douchefag on a picnic table infront of beta and i had half of a chocolate frostie left so decided to do a throw by LOL it was so good, he was chillin with his boys and i just slowly drive by and throw it at him it went all over his brand new hoodie too XD

Problem with this kid.

User Info Menu

kick ass dude!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast