User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Workout Routines?

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

Re: Workout Routines?

This is what you should do pick days to work on your leg muscles, other days on chest amd abs and then arms.

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Juize13 View Post
    This is what you should do pick days to work on your leg muscles, other days on chest amd abs and then arms.
    3 days a week is usually best. Chest / Back, Legs, Shoulders / Arms and Abs all 3 days.

I wanna see someone who has like a whole setup for the week.
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-10-2009 at 10:20 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

Well i do but its Basically Marine stuff and its mostly an all day thing. You think you can handle it?

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

I have a week set up, Gotta mix it up though so your muscles don't get used to repeated movements. I'll post mine up in the first post later.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

boxing works out my legs, im not one of those guys who just stands around and swings, i move around quite a bit

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    boxing works out my legs, im not one of those guys who just stands around and swings, i move around quite a bit
    Legs & Chest? You need a full workout. You'll be a beast. Build Build Build & Then Cut It and you'll look HUGE.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Workout Routines?

User Info Menu

Nice sharing.
    I think everyone should do any workout because we get much strength and freshness, i also do swimming 2 or 3 time in a week but sometime i do running when i am free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12