User Tag List

Thread: Free stuff LEGIT- Lockerz.com prize site

Free stuff LEGIT- Lockerz.com prize site

User Info Menu

Exclamation Free stuff LEGIT- Lockerz.com prize site

If anyone wants to join Lockerz.com to earn points and buy cool prizes just pm me your email and il send you an invite.(You have to be invited to join)
    Thanks =P

P.S. this site is actually legit, you earn points by watching videos, playing games and the old fashioned daily questions.

You can earn unlimited points per day unlike other sites which limit you to earning points.
    PSN: xXChrisMackleXx

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: Free stuff LEGIT- Lockerz.com prize site

Quote Originally Posted by chrismackle View Post
    If anyone wants to join Lockerz.com to earn points and buy cool prizes just pm me your email and il send you an invite.(You have to be invited to join)
    Thanks =P

P.S. this site is actually legit, you earn points by watching videos, playing games and the old fashioned daily questions.

You can earn unlimited points per day unlike other sites which limit you to earning points.
    I'm pretty sure everyone here has already been invited lol. And I can never earn "unlimited" ptz. Usually average about 12 a day.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

Uhh no, they finally launched PLAY, you watch videos for points. So you can earn as unlimited as how many videos they have up with is hundreds. I have a bot I made inviting accounts it makes! =) Beat that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

See I also have a script for emails....but what he is say is manually making ptz. In two days of joining I had already watched all of the PLAY videos.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

I plan watch those lame videos one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*