User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So as of right now

sock ruser

User Info Menu

So as of right now

Im in the hospital cause my kid needed surgery for his head (all his frontal plates fused together which cause there to be no soft spots whatsoever) They were successful in breaking the plates and positioning them in the right place and stuff and we've been in PICU since 12:00 or 11:30 AM. Just wanting to give a update since im not here alot cause of all the appointment we've had for him and the shit with my bitch of a sister.

:wheelchair:
    EDIT:
    i see bars below my name. i like it.

So as of right now

User Info Menu

Re: So as of right now

hope everything goes well for your kid man

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    hope everything goes well for your kid man
    hes fine now. we're finally in a room though its still one damn bed and i know the GF is going to take it too.:furious: but i wish i brought my ps3 cause the kid next door got his ps2 and red dead redemption is coming out today. WHY GOD WHY??? D:

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

your kid is in the hospital and you're worried bout a game... well at least you're not like the father in Otaku no Musume, who didn't go to the hospital and waited all night to get his damn game... WHILE HIS CHILD WAS DIEING!

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

So as of right now

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    your kid is in the hospital and you're worried bout a game... well at least you're not like the father in Otaku no Musume, who didn't go to the hospital and waited all night to get his damn game... WHILE HIS CHILD WAS DIEING!
    what the eff?

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

what the eff?
    The fact an otaku had a child? or just the sheer randomness of this post... either way this event actually happened to the author of the story... yeah bet the author wanted to kill himself after that...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

sock ruser

User Info Menu

lol im not worried about a game im just somewhat getting stressed since they are taking off morphine and hes screaming pretty bad and one thing to ease my mind is either my laptop or games. lol

So as of right now

User Info Menu

what the eff?
    Otaku: (n) Otaku is the honorific word of Taku (home).

Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc)

Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer).

In the Western culture, people confuse otaku to be something positive like "Guru".

Other Japanese words which have been confused by Westerners also include but not limited to: Anime, Manga, etc

YOU JUST GOT LEARNED.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
    Otaku: (n) Otaku is the honorific word of Taku (home).

Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc)

Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer).

In the Western culture, people confuse otaku to be something positive like "Guru".

Other Japanese words which have been confused by Westerners also include but not limited to: Anime, Manga, etc

YOU JUST GOT LEARNED.
    Yeah pretty much, except I am also a hikikomori on top of being an otaku, I never leave home unless forced to by school, or in the event of this week a con, however I've haven't left my house in 2 weeks for any reason other than to get food or to pay bills

So as of right now

User Info Menu

So everything is still fine??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast