User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duck Tape Wallets

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

Duck Tape Wallets

I am considering opening a website that specializes in selling duck tape items. I currently can make duck tape wallets, flowers, neck ties, and hand bags. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying any of these items.

Currently I am running a special. 3 Bi-Fold Wallets for $5 + shipping. I will also do special orders like a Tri-Fold wallet with a combination of any holders for $5. By holders I mean, 6 credit card holders, a ID holder, and a key holder. One holder for each side of the Tri-Fold wallet. I can make the following holders:

• Credit Card Holder
    • ID Holder
    • Key Holder
    • Memory Card Holder
    • USB Drive (Requires you to pay for the USB drive I will be taking apart to fit in the side of the wallet)
    • Custom Holder (You tell me what you want)

WANTED: If anyone thinks this website would be a success, I actually will be custom coding a PHP script so I can make every clients needs fulfilled. I will also need talented duck tape creaters to work for me in making the wallets, along with the other items. I haven't debated on if I will take 10% of the profits from the creators or if I will just add an additional 10% onto the price that you specify. I'll let you guys vote on that.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Duck Tape Wallets

Yo Johnny remember, Coty, always in Haverlah's room, dressed as Mario on like 3 different occasions, he's a master with duct tape, even made a full tuxedo shoes and all, could try to recruit him

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

I'll do the server shit :)

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

@Rigalic Reign: Yea I'll ask him. He enjoys doing it, so I'm sure he would love to make money off of it.

You said he made a FULL tux and shoes or just shoes that go with a tux?

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    I'll do the server shit :)
    Ohh yea, I forgot I would have to manually set up the domain...
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

He did Tux, shirt, pants, and vest under tux (or so I remember), the tie and shoes all outa duct tape

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    He did Tux, shirt, pants, and vest under tux (or so I remember), the tie and shoes all outa duct tape
    That's awesome!

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

He was gonna show me how to make a duct tape rose... he never did, wound up playing Egyptian Rat Screw all the time... that son-of-a-bitch could play a mean game of cards

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

He was gonna show me how to make a duct tape rose... he never did, wound up playing Egyptian Rat Screw all the time... that son-of-a-bitch could play a mean game of cards
    @Rigalic Reign: When I get my car fixed I'll come by and show you how to make a duck tape rose. Maybe you'll like it and want to join my team. :)

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

try to come up the 18th, if possible, I need a reason not to sleep in

Duck Tape Wallets

User Info Menu

try to come up the 18th, if possible, I need a reason not to sleep in
    @Rigalic Reign: Why the 18th, that's awhile away? Are you taking summer classes?

Ohh and here is my latest creation, the USB Duck Tape Wallet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast