User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football crap.

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Football crap.

Alright. In football / conditioning we have to do this circuit when were done working out. The working out and warm ups is easy the circuit kills you though heres the circuit.

1:30 Sec Wall Sit 10 second break
    1:30 Sec Core Bridge 10 second break
    1:30 Sec Sprints 10 second break
    1:30 Sec Sprint ( another type ) 10 second break

It is hard as fucking hell because we have a 10 second break inbetween and no time for water or anything. Anyone know how to make it easier other than just practicing? Anyone had to go through this shit? I know I can do it for the time but its just killing me I know to drink a ton of water before so I stay hydrated but any tips all you football / lacrosse / other sport players?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Re: Football crap.

i hate wall sits X(

but before,put a heatin pad on your back,loosens the muscles,ya digg?

JooN-YeR

Yeah next year ima try out for football, Im goin fo WR.. Any tips?? I need to know more about football...U think i'll make freshman football team?

Football crap.

User Info Menu

if your kinda big,ur prolly guna be put on the line,work your tighs,your wrists,and your triceps

if you got speed and kinda big,prolly running back,work your ham strings and your wrists

stretch,and if your u work as hard as my couaches work use,your guna wana throw up the first day ;)

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i hate wall sits X(

but before,put a heatin pad on your back,loosens the muscles,ya digg?
    Me fucking too. They told us to fight the burn but by the end you can't feel your god damn legs.

Karma at our school you will get in, but it doesn't mean you won't ride bench. You always make it at our school you just might not get to play a lot. But if your going for WR, get a small type of parachute for running. You tie it on your back theres this strap that goes around your waist then you just run as fast as you can and it holds against you. It helps you run way faster.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Me fucking too. They told us to fight the burn but by the end you can't feel your god damn legs.

Karma at our school you will get in, but it doesn't mean you won't ride bench. You always make it at our school you just might not get to play a lot. But if your going for WR, get a small type of parachute for running. You tie it on your back theres this strap that goes around your waist then you just run as fast as you can and it holds against you. It helps you run way faster.
    o i didnt see he said hes goin Wr lol,work your finger muscles and wrists,run on a tredmil,and this is guna kill you,wall sits...

JooN-YeR

i've been trainin in fitness club, my cuzin was in the same situation as you Z3U5.. I'll try that parachute thing... I jus need to work on my legs a lot more. I've been busy wit my upper body..

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -K4RM4- View Post
    i've been trainin in fitness club, my cuzin was in the same situation as you Z3U5.. I'll try that parachute thing... I jus need to work on my legs a lot more. I've been busy wit my upper body..
    if you wana be a WR,you dont need to focus much on upper body,the legs and fingers/wrists is where your main focus should be

Football crap.

User Info Menu

yeah football seems fun played with my friends alot
    our school team is crap havent won a single game this year
    and im guess the year b4 that, thats y i would never try out lolz

wat position u play zeus?

Football crap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xFrAgZx View Post
    wat position u play zeus?
    I'll find that out :P haven't played yet. Just starting conditioning.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast