User Tag List

Thread: Early...

Early...

User Info Menu

Early...

i'm back and here to stay...

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Early...

User Info Menu

Re: Early...

Welcome back bro,hope you accomplished what you wanted to in your absence.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

What would this forum do without you. That thread you made about your addictions and depressing life...it really made me cry!!

Boo hoo hoo. Drama queen.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    What would this forum do without you. That thread you made about your addictions and depressing life...it really made me cry!!

Boo hoo hoo. Drama queen.
    wow next time you have a problem don't expect any level of concern

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Early...

User Info Menu

Didnt turn out how i thought so i said fuck it and left. By the way Reign, don't bother with Adam. He's nothing but a social parasite.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Meh I see it as reliving boredom through pointless banter, either way glad to see you're back

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!