User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious about your education on CD and where you want to be...

Just curious about your education on CD and where you want to be...

User Info Menu

First let's talk about me. I have always followed the path of learning something new everyday and will continue to for the rest of my life. When it comes to choosing the right people to discuss about new ideas and the future of gaming; they all happen to be my closest friends. I have a passion for education and to motivate people to excel in things they're good at. I consider that one of my biggest assets.

I have come here to get back to the people that helped me early on to gain a vision to become a Game Developer. I can't thank those people enough. There is a big difference between a programmer and a developer and i don't think it needs much explaining. Currently I'm studying Business Marketing, because it's going to be an asset later on in life. In about six months from now I will open my first book for the path i dream about. I hope i can share this journey and bring some of you along on this wild ride.

Just curious about some of the things your pursuing in life and how your education will help you?
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

User Info Menu

Re: Just curious about your education on CD and where you want to be...

I liek weed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LH Weezy View Post
    I liek weed.
    ^This

User Info Menu

Well I graduated from a 2 year Culinary Arts course at CTI (Career and Technical Institute) BOCES. I might put that to use when I move to Texas in October. Not sure if I want to make a career out of it though. I don't know what I want to do yet, i'm 20 and I have no idea what it is I want to do. Maybe work for Sony doing something, I don't know, I wish I knew.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    Well I graduated from a 2 year Culinary Arts course at CTI (Career and Technical Institute) BOCES. I might put that to use when I move to Texas in October. Not sure if I want to make a career out of it though. I don't know what I want to do yet, i'm 20 and I have no idea what it is I want to do. Maybe work for Sony doing something, I don't know, I wish I knew.
    If i were you, i would wait unit i find something that i love to do. I know people who where 28 when they started to do the things they liked. Sometimes it pays off to wait. I waited 2 years before i even thought about going to college or university. In the time i worked, saved a lot of money and networked with various people to find the things i enjoyed. Many people will tell you that you should do something now and start while you can, they are partly wrong. One of the reasons they will tell you that is because they think economic gain early will benefit you--but, they fail to realize some people find it hard to change jobs/career after they get sucked up in a corporate system.

My best advise is to say open to opportunities and be positive while not ignoring weakness that can be corrected. Invest in yourself!

User Info Menu

Currently in school to be a web designer.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Currently in school to be a web designer.
    How far are you into the program.

User Info Menu

I guess I'll post a serious post instead of just saying "this."

Next saturday I head off to college to study software engineering.

I currently write kick ass iPhone and Mac applications.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    I guess I'll post a serious post instead of just saying "this."

Next saturday I head off to college to study software engineering.

I currently write kick ass iPhone and Mac applications.
    You too huh bud? I'm going into computer Science. My college doesn't offer a software engineering class so I thought I'd do the next best thing, Computer Science. Haha I haven't even Gone to a class for any programming and I already know a good amount of C++. I learned a little HTML and C but Eh. I haven't finished C++ and I wanna continue it before moving on to another programming language. Hell I even know some Binary. Annoying as fuck but I can do it (Took a class that taught a little of it during highschool)

I'm actualy better at windows xp or 7. I grew up on windows xp. I also created what two psp homebrew(Like games etc.) that I never really released (Kinda sucked)
    Last edited by Darth Bane; 08-18-2011 at 11:41 PM.

User Info Menu

Computer Science is not what you think it is. In computer science you might end up writing your own computer languages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast