User Tag List

Thread: Amazon FREE Shipping For Life!

Amazon FREE Shipping For Life!

User Info Menu

I can tell you that I've never paid for shipping and handling, the product has always been two-day shipping as well. It's simple, make a new account, fill a cart (might have to be ^$25), select two-day shipping/start my Amazon prime trial. There are so many things that are cheaper on Amazon, it's the like the walmart of the internet. You will have a free month of Amazon prime! You can do this as many times as you like. Remember to remove the credit card, and cancel the auto-update subscription. You will automatically be charged however much it is per month for prime if you don't. Also, you will need to use a new email everytime this is done.

You should know what to do from here. . .

You can do this as many times as you want, you can get a year free trial with a .edu email. I believe there is a limit on this though however.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Amazon FREE Shipping For Life!

Loopholes loopholes loopholes... they are awesome!
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

User Info Menu

Or you could spend $25 on amazon, which isn't hard to do.

User Info Menu

Smart idea but my account is also a seller account so I don't want to make a million different accounts. Also, things from the Amazon warehouse are more expensive than user sold items so in the long run, i'm actually saving money by buying user sold items. Less than 25 bucks every time.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.