User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The return of UniGaming!

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

The return of UniGaming!

I DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS, IF YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, JUST DELETE IT, THANKS!

Okay so after so many people begged JACK for the return of TSH aka UniGaming, it has finally been done.

Everything is starting from scratch and if the site does progress it may be upgraded to a VB.

REGISTER NOW:
    www.UniGaming.net
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

Re: The return of UniGaming!

Don't know if TSH is still a sister site or not, if it's not anymore, this could be counted as advertising.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

I think it's still in the affiliates box on the homepage, unless I didn't upload it to CD and Jack deleted it, if thats the case technically it would be advertising. Technically speaking the rules say if you are not an affiliate, and if he is an affiliate and Jack started from scratch he's not eligible to be an affiliate since the rules state the website has to have 200+ members to be an affiliate. I really don't care though. I only liked TSH cause NOFX was on there and he was cool. When Jack was active on TSH he was cool, but then NOFX took over and called it UG and I hung out on it more than TSH. Anyway if NOFX is back idk why he just doesn't restore the old website... why start from scratch? Surely someone as smart as NOFX has a backup. . .

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I think it's still in the affiliates box on the homepage, unless I didn't upload it to CD and Jack deleted it, if thats the case technically it would be advertising. Technically speaking the rules say if you are not an affiliate, and if he is an affiliate and Jack started from scratch he's not eligible to be an affiliate since the rules state the website has to have 200+ members to be an affiliate. I really don't care though. I only liked TSH cause NOFX was on there and he was cool. When Jack was active on TSH he was cool, but then NOFX took over and called it UG and I hung out on it more than TSH. Anyway if NOFX is back idk why he just doesn't restore the old website... why start from scratch? Surely someone as smart as NOFX has a backup. . .

The front page has a TSH box, not UniGaming, I don't know if they're the same thing or not, I'll leave this one up to you Johnny.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

As far as I know Aaron(FX) did have a backup but it was a little old. We were planning to use it for the sole purpose of retrieving old users email addresses to notify them that the community was getting back together. I had a more recent back up from the week when the site when down or sometime around then except I lost it when my windows partition got messed up and had to delete it due to a really nasty virus.

For the reasoning behind phpbb... A LOT of people know how to use it, nice & clean plus its free. I haven't heard from Jack but me and Ed(originally contacted about the idea of getting the gang back together in April) were talking about keeping the site together for old times sake and just a place for discussion and not really focusing on getting a bunch of new members.

I was left out of the loop on some things so that might not all be right but its the basic idea.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

What was the other site called? I can't remember. There was ConsoleDiscussions, TSH Codes, and Gamercube? Was that the name of it? It was something Cube.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

Gaming-Cube A.K.A. Ever-Cube it sucked. I hated the owner MILK.

TSH is the same as UG, in my previous post I said TSH became UG.

PHPBB was what Console Discussions A.K.A. PSP Discussions A.K.A. Silent Kill Ops started on. Ahhh good times, where did I place my time machine?

Ohhhh, yeah! Here it is:
    Welcome To Silent Kill Ops©. -- SKOs® won't stop entill every last VICTIM HAS DROPPED!!!!™

PHPBB is too simple, I like the professional look and feel of VBulletin software. You could try XenForo it's got a simple feel like PHPBB, but professional about it. About $110 cheaper than VBulletin too.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

I liked Ever Cube, back when I played FTB2, and was running "We Are SyKotik!" with Zeus, we met gankme and he got me into Ever Cube. I though it was pretty cool, Milk was an asshole but most of the people were cool, and the main theme their forum had was badass.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

It was a free theme, I think I have it somewhere, but it's not updated for the new vbulletin.

The return of UniGaming!

User Info Menu

It was a free theme, I think I have it somewhere, but it's not updated for the new vbulletin.
    Disappointing but its just a theme, and I believe we're staying from the topic lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast