User Tag List

Thread: Who remembers the origin of ConsoleDiscussions, and the scene as a whole?

Who remembers the origin of ConsoleDiscussions, and the scene as a whole?

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Who remembers the origin of ConsoleDiscussions, and the scene as a whole?

I literally felt the need to make an account to pay homage to this lol

How many people from the ORIGINAL group are still around? From TheSocomHackers.com and shit

evercube.com
    pspcodes.eu
    tshcodes.com
    and all the other sites (including this one when it was PSPdiscussions.com)???

Jynxx, Sil0, SANiK (for a little while), Shroom, N0FX, JohnnyMckinney (obviously), Night Creature, and WAAAAY more I mean its been awhile I cant remember everyone lol. Name off more names!

But shit, i havent posted in a forum since then. I was into that stuff forever, and I wanna hear from everyone shit I havent heard from any of those names and many more in a piece!!!

I'm actually pretty curious as to how many of you guys were there for that. And its crazy how this is really the only site that stayed alive, I could have sworn evercube was getting huge way back.

[and a quick edit, it still stars out e v e r c u b e hahah i find that funny as hell]

And now the whole PSP scene is pretty much dead. So all this stuff is permanently in the past and stuff.

User Info Menu

Re: Who remembers the origin of ConsoleDiscussions, and the scene as a whole?

Ahh good ole memories, it's not really dead either, people still play Socom on Xlink Kia. Cool thing is, that FTB3 doesn't require a stupid pass since it is through adhoc.

evercube really wasn't that popular, milk just pissed me off one day so I blocked his website. He spammed the forums with his stupid links until he stole a ton of members. I always had more tho. =]

Now I try to keep the members a lil low and prune the inactive ones. I'm not much for gloating anymore. I mean I have had the website up since 2004. Eight long years. From Silent Kill Ops - PSPDiscussions - Console Discussions. I mean with the few Youtube videos I do, it gives me extra money plus gives me money to pay for the Console Discussions servers, and have a lil side $$. Taxes sucked though lol.

I hack Xbox360 now. Just haven't really done any tuts, trying not to get banned. Unlike PSP... Microsoft bans lol.

I remember omlette, where it all began, he came out with his website for the prx to imposter names, and it was the shit!

One thing I always had on other websites is they would come and go, but I'm going to pass Console Discussions down to my kids, it will always exist. I don't spend any extra for it, the ads help keep it up, and the Youtube videos cover a lot too.

Although as far as Socom FTB, it will never be forgotten.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Man I haven't been on here forever! A couple posts here and there in the past year is all.

I used to play FTB2 ALL THE TIME!
    Then it got hacked. Then everyone starting hacking on it.
    I kept getting pissed off because I could NEVER get in a legit game. People one shotting me, walking through the walls, etc...
    Being a cheapskate, I was upset at the price of PSP games, I only had FTB2 at the time and I knew there had to be a way to download some for free.
    I did some searching on the web and got hooked up with this site, when it was PSP discussions, and taught my self, through all the tuts, how to hack and get free games.
    I got the game/hack codes and all the NitePR stuff and all of a sudden I was hacking on FTB2 all the time!

I was pissing people off, just how it pissed me off, and I didn't care because everyone was hacking at that time.
    I checked on this site constantly for new codes that did cool shit and avoided bans-I never was banned-and it was awesome!
    I haven't played PSP in like 3 years, in fact I just sold my last 2 PSP's, and I think that whole scene is dead.

I had some great times on this site back then and was even a MOD for a short time.
    I can't remember everyones name from back then but obviously there was Mr. McKinney and Smurf I think his name was, he always wrote in pink letters because he wasn't a pu**y! LOL I remember TOMMYGUNZZ and UnknownEnemy, Sykotic Cannon, some named Blaze I think.
    It was a lot of fun and I still like this site. Changed a lot since I was last here to post but it still looks pretty cool.

I'll prolly still only be here off and on but since I found my old book with sign-in and passwords I had to see if my login still worked.

User Info Menu

it's insane..i've been on here for like 6 years now..haha going way back to the old days of the SKOs on SFDM. good times. gooood times. i remember you would put up the cell member of the week up on here too hahaha. You, Matt, Clint, Ryan, Ryan, me, uhhh and there was that girl but i can't remember and i'm sure i'm forgetting more but yeah wohoooo

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla666 View Post
    it's insane..i've been on here for like 6 years now..haha going way back to the old days of the SKOs on SFDM. good times. gooood times. i remember you would put up the cell member of the week up on here too hahaha. You, Matt, Clint, Ryan, Ryan, me, uhhh and there was that girl but i can't remember and i'm sure i'm forgetting more but yeah wohoooo

LOL I'm wondering if you're the one that always talked about hiding in the bushes. Sounds funny but I remember it was someone that was on here longer than me and they were from NY.

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

This brings back some good memories. I recently discovered my old psp in a box, and I unbricked it and it is at CFW: 5.00 M33-3. I used to play this game 24/7 in gamebattles and everything. To bad its gone now :/

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

User Info Menu

Tshcodes was one of my old sites. Then it changed to unigaming. I still chat with a few of the guys from back in the day, silo, nofex and a couple others via text and FB. Just joined after I got bored one day and started typing in old site addresses when this one opened up, I was shocked.

User Info Menu

Haha ya I get the shocked reaction a lot. NOFX actually registered about a year ago and was pretty active up until about 6 months ago. Same for 1UP he use to post a lot of his PC programs he coded. I liked a lot of them, found them useful. This site will always be around, in fact with me doing hosting, I keep adding more and more clients, so I make more money end up with about an extra $500 a year in my pocket not counting what I make from Google Adsense. I'm thinking about making a Xbox One forum, but may make it separate from Console Discussions. I'm not sure yet.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

I talk to 1up and nofex often, I can see if 1up will post more stuff, nofex, moved on might be able to get silo to drop in and say hi at the most.lol. Silo is big on 360 now has a funny name like boomkeshia or something like that if I remember . 1up is on ps3 and pc as far as I know. All I can do is ask if they can drop in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JACK View Post
    I talk to 1up and nofex often, I can see if 1up will post more stuff, nofex, moved on might be able to get silo to drop in and say hi at the most.lol. Silo is big on 360 now has a funny name like boomkeshia or something like that if I remember . 1up is on ps3 and pc as far as I know. All I can do is ask if they can drop in.
    Yea always looking to make CD a new home to everyone. If you got any forum suggestions I can always add them. Eventually I want to do something like a general discussion website, where it's cars, games, phones, you name it. Just been so busy with working. Will probably do that when I get these bills paid off and then get a better paying job. Then its back off to school for what I really want to do.