User Tag List

Thread: Funny cat story

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

Funny cat story

based on true conversation between me and a girl about her boyfriend:

One day the girl started to talk to me and was saying how she thinks that her boyfriend is more in love with his cat instead of her. That is what started this little theory because also she was saying his cat was pregnant because it was gone for like 4 days and came back pregnant.

I said that he is the one that took the kitty and screwed it making it preggo, then it ran away for about four days from being scared. After the babies came out his mother beat the crap outta him cause they looked strikingly similar and he married the cat to please his mother. They lived two weeks married till he beat his cat for getting stuck in a tree. Then they got divorced and the kitty started to live in a garbage can with the kittens. then the kittens had to travel back and forth from the garbage can and the kids house. Then one day the kid had a bad day and beat the kitties and after they went home they told the mommie kitty and then the mommie kitty attacked the kid and killed him by biting his througha dn slicing the main artery. The cat then was charged with murder and went into a jail cell for animals (ITS CALLED THE POUND)...and then doggies somehow got out of their cage when they were bringing the cat in and they killed it. The kitties were hit by cars one time trying to find food, and the kids mother hung herself for having a retard son that screwed kitties instead of loving his girlfriend.

Remember: that was made in about 2 minutes, just took awhile to type, and i think i screwed a part up.. i think they got divorced because of food reasons but i can't remember.. this was about 2 months ago.
    Last edited by -Rejected.Soul-; 08-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

Re: Funny cat story

was the cat satisfied?

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

It was satisfied after it killed him lol

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

yeah, its kinda sad that didnt even have fun when it should have...thats one messed up child...
    Last edited by lethalarmor; 08-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

dammit I cant read that.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

Yeah, i'm not even going to try.

Funny cat story

User Info Menu

If something is more then 1 paragraph I wontt read it=]