User Tag List

Thread: Ambien

Ambien

User Info Menu

Ambien

i took some ambien and I TRIPPED out...i went into my mom's room to say goodnight and i don't remember anything...she said that i got really pissed at her because we were living in the Keebler elf tree and she was visiting other trees, then i started laughing hysterically and she goes "whats so funny?" and i go "there are 7 people sitting on my knees" and she goes "doesn't that hurt?" and i said "no we're sitting in a bowl" and then i capped it off and said "join the crazy train bro" and passed out.

Lmfao.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Ambien

User Info Menu

Re: Ambien

lmfao dude when i took it i just felt really tired

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Ambien

User Info Menu

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!
    my dad took that to help him fall asleep.
    he went over to his computer and called me over to tell me that his monitor was alive.
    then he went and laid down on the bed and told me that the ceiling fan looked like a dinosaur egg...
    weird.
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Ambien

User Info Menu

When i took it i was tripping out...
    Rep Me UP iiF ii DiiD AnY HeLP...
    :gunsmilie: