User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuck Norris

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Chuck Norris

Some of these i laughed on, but most were kinda lame.

the ones i laughed on were good though. :)
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Chuck Norris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
    Not Cool I am related to here. She is famile.

Chuck Norris

User Info Menu

When people go to bed they check under it for the boogeyman.. When the boogeyman goes to bed, it checks under for Chuck Norris..

----Added 28/5/2009 at 8:01 PM----
    Here's some more..

Chuck Norris counted to infinity... Twice!

Chuck Norris has already been to mars.. That's why there are no signs of life there.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse actually lives in Chuck Norris's nutsack.

Pee Wee Herman got arrested for masturbating in public. The same day, Chuck Norris got an award for masturbating in public.

Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date... Always.

And the funniest one i've read so far among the others....

On June 7th 1994, Chuck Norris entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Chuck to ravish her. After Chuck finished his beer, he obliged her. When Chuck's magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindy's womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, "Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split
    open by the Chuck!?" All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. "I didn't fucking think so!" shouted the lead sperm which then lead the rest of the troops back into Chuck's balls. Chuck pulled out; roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, "Don't ever waste my time again."

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

:dry:Lee beat Norris:dry: This should be deleted from history.

Chuck Norris

User Info Menu

i just laught seing owen wilson and his nose!
    thefasman22
    thefasman22
    thefasman22

Chuck Norris

User Info Menu

some kids piss their name in the snow, chuck norris pisses his name in concrete lol
    ---Greatness---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123