User Tag List

Thread: Killzone online?

Killzone online?

User Info Menu

Killzone online?

Well i downloaded the killzone cso and everytime i log on i can go in waiting room but when it starts i get freeze booted any reason y i can play campaign mode successfully but online i cant i already downloaded the new patch.

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

Re: Killzone online?

maybe the CSO doesnt have a ONLINE FEATURE..idk
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

Killzone online?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noss View Post

dude ftb2 is not gay u are play it its way better than any game on the psp!!! YEAH

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The_Taker56 View Post
    Well i downloaded the killzone cso and everytime i log on i can go in waiting room but when it starts i get freeze booted any reason y i can play campaign mode successfully but online i cant i already downloaded the new patch.
    Just gana have to wait cuz the servers keep shutting down. As long as you have the Patch and the Chapter 5 Update. Then your all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Noss View Post
    That could be possible, but right now KZL keeps shutting down the servers. Probably working on stuff to help clean up the leaderboard and stop some hacking.

If you look at the KZL leaderboard. There is like the top 100 positions straight up hacked so no one will ever reach those positions. Also, they are inactive accounts. SO there are two reason why the servers might keep getting shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.7upâ„¢ View Post
    dude ftb2 is not gay u are play it its way better than any game on the psp!!! YEAH
    This has nothing to do with KZL. KZL is way better than FTB2 anyway. Takes hellz of a lot more skill to play.

1337... not really

User Info Menu

oh please socom ftb2 is way sooo much better anyways.... i cant believe ur actually arguing which is better cuz ftb2 is way better.... does killzone even have a mic capability?? [sorry i havent played killzone ever since i beat it, which is when it first came out {no joke first day lol}]