wtf is the 'real' game id.. this one dont work

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

Re: Killzone liberation

kool nice!!!

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

good job man keep it up my FTB2 Name is DethKlok187 add me if u see me if u want but keep up the good work

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

None of these Codes worked 4 me..Excpt one of the infinite ammo.

i would really like 2 have an infinite health cheat or invulnerability code!! pleasseee!!!

i have finished the game over & over again but never felt complete, i want 2 be the GOD inside the game & have fun w/ the Helghast soldiers!! hehe, please grant me the power!!

my total game play is already 60hrs ++++ & i've already killed more dan 5K's already..i need that cheat! health is wealth!

harharharhar

----Added 9/8/2009 at 4:13 AM----
    TO "HX-god_of_death"

You are the man, man!!!

Hehe, i figured the problem was w/ the cheat stuff that im using. I was using CWcheats. thats why IT DIDNT WORK.

Now i got NitePR rev K, it worked so well for me!! i'm the DEMI-GOD now in the single player modes/games!! hahaha, all to you, thanks to you man!! may you decipher more codes & cheats not only in this game but to other games as well!! (sorry, im not a gud @*$ kisser..)

I can now restart the whole game from SCRATCH!!! meoww!!!

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

HX, where are you man??

somethings wrong, ur code for the 'No overheat Chaingun' doesn't work for me?? everytime i switch it on my chain gun meter does not go down aftr firing like the usual. It stays there until it overheats!

after that, it stays that way and the meter never reverts back to it's normal state. And thus, i can no longer use the chain gun. it also gives templar a funny jerking motion like he was still firing the chaingun or something but in fact no bullet is actually firing & besides that, he can't do anything anymore (like throwing grenades stuffs..).

I end up resetting the game & starting all over again. something is wrong w/ that code dude..

am i the only 1 experiencing this?? HX, do ur special thing man!

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

nice,thenks

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

hmmm take a look at my new thread it has all my codes tht i made and released u can find better codes there http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...e-here-t21568/
    Why I Pwn The Pwners

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

HX Death!

thanks man!! i've seen your new site, but i haven't tested it. Merry Christmas guys! This is a great gift for killzone fanatics! yeah!!

----Added 28/12/2009 at 1:49 AM----
    Dude i tried you're new sets of cheats. one word to describe them, flawless! esp. the no over heat chaingun. Thanks man!!

Killzone liberation

User Info Menu

some of there are fun 2 use

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast