User Tag List

Thread: [sold] Original Xbox with 2 controllers and 18 Games, very cheap

[sold] Original Xbox with 2 controllers and 18 Games, very cheap

User Info Menu

Original Xbox For sale
    EBAY LINK

I'm selling my used original Xbox with 2 controllers and 18 games. 1 controller is wired, the other is wireless (see pictures). AV and power cables are also included. The games that are being sold with the Xbox are: Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, Conflict: Desert Storm, 007: Everything or Nothing, Test Drive, Enter The Matrix, Amped, Munch's Oddysee, Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Project Gotham Racing, Madden 07, Frogger Beyond, NHL HITZ Pro, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Spiderman, Tony Hawks Underground, Spy Hunter, Smashing Drive, and Spliter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.
    NOTE: All of these games are used, and some do not have the booklet that comes with the game. All of these games are in great condition, and played fine the last time I used them.

If you purchase the xbox, I will include the option to "MOD" the console for no additional costs. The benifits of this are; being able to make backups of games, installing games on the Hard Drive, running emulators (Imitating another console), and it will also serve as a media receiver that will play videos that are on your network. The "MOD" also comes with different skins to make yoru xbox look different (Including a skin that makes it look like the old Xbox 360 dashboard). The only downside to a modified console, is that it's not safe to play on Xbox Live, so if you're an avid online gamer...I suggest you do not have the console modified.

This is a GREAT deal, normally things like this sell for more. A typical controller goes for about $10 (I'm giving you 2), the console goes for about $35, and the games normally cost about $9 (I'm giving you 18!) used. If you add all these up, it would come to a grand total of about $200!

Shipping: I will ship 1-2 days after I recieve the payment. I ship Monday-Friday, so if you order over the weekend the wait may be longer. The shipping will take 2-9 business days (depending on where you live).

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or email me at: [email protected]

Condition: Used, but in fine, working condition. Starting Bid: 53 $

Pictures:

Unfortunately this is already on ebay, so you can't bid here...But If you buy it (and you're a CD member), PM me right after and I'll send an extra game or two.

EBAY LINK

User Info Menu

Re: Original Xbox with 2 controllers and 18 Games, very cheap

If you didnt already get rid of it I'd like it. :D

User Info Menu

Re: Original Xbox with 2 controllers and 18 Games, very cheap

Locked. Item Sold.