User Tag List

Thread: reselling psp

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

reselling psp

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
    ----------------------------------
    I haven't been on this site very much lately since school has started. So hi again.

Ok, so the person i sold my psp to earlier (I posted it but it got deleted after i "sold" it) wanted it back because they had a confusion and already bought a psp i guess so now I'm re-listing it. I'm willing to post it on ebay, but I am going to post it on Amazon again and I'll give you the link if you ask through this thread or through pm.

DETAILS:

Condition - used - good

Price - $289.99 (I had to up the price a little since amazon charges a wopping fee for using their site)

PSP slim 2000 console (White) - one scratch on the lower right of the screen and barely visible scratches on the psp insignia on the back.

Necessary accessories and extras - car and wall charger, extra battery door covers, pandora battery, 4 gb memory card + 2 1gb memory card + 32mb memory card, screen protector (already applied to screen, it has a scratch but it's on the protector not the screen itself), tv composite cable, new battery (just replaced the battery for it), psp case.

5 UMDS included - GTA Liberty City Stories, Medal of Honor 2 (no case:(), Daxter (no case), Fight Night Round 3, Family Guy (episodes - no case).

additional details -

Already modded to cfw 5.00 m33-6

formatted

Will accept returns within 7 days of arrived shipment

You can trust me, amazon is a safe site and i've sold items before so im not a totally inexperienced seller, but packaging will be a little hard since some umds dont have cases.

if you want a picture of everything then you can ask me, I
    ll try to remember to check this site.

---------------------------------------------

SOLD!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lolhacks; 09-24-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Fixed some of the horrid spelling and grammar.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

reselling psp

User Info Menu

Re: reselling psp

Pictures will encourage people to buy.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

i had picture but they got deleted and i havent had the time to put any up but ill upload some. Ive taken it off of amazon but if anyones still interested contact me

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

How much exactly are you looking for it? and pictures please

Edit: Please don't infraction me If u consider a bump. It was like 2nd on the market place so I didn't check date.

if still selling how much and pictures please
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

reselling psp

User Info Menu

How about $200?

1zz

User Info Menu

the very most i can give you is $100 without any of the games

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

sorry this was already sold if a moderator would like to close it.

reselling psp

User Info Menu

Closed