User Tag List

Thread: Selling Left 4 Dead 2 | Open to trades

Selling Left 4 Dead 2 | Open to trades

User Info Menu

Selling my copy of Left 4 Dead 2. i had it for about a week and im just bored of it. Looking to get 50 bucks for it or i am willing to trade it for a copy of Assassins Creed II OR Dragon Age Origins. Games must be in great condition.

This copy of Left 4 Dead 2 was adult owned in a non-smoking home.

Looking to do business with other staff members or members that can have X amount of people to vouch for them being trust-worthy.

JohnnyMcKinney and BlackVenom can vouch for me.

Game will be sent through USPS Priority shipping.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: Selling Left 4 Dead 2 | Open to trades

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    Selling my copy of Left 4 Dead 2. i had it for about a week and im just bored of it. Looking to get 50 bucks for it or i am willing to trade it for a copy of Assassins Creed II OR Dragon Age Origins. Games must be in great condition.

This copy of Left 4 Dead 2 was adult owned in a non-smoking home.

Looking to do business with other staff members or members that can have X amount of people to vouch for them being trust-worthy.

JohnnyMcKinney and BlackVenom can vouch for me.

Game will be sent through USPS Priority shipping.
    I can vouch for him, though 50$ is pretty expensive, the game itself is just 10$ more new, but since you've only had it for awhile I understand.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Is this for 360 or PC?

User Info Menu

it was for 360 but i dont have it anymore and i just forgot to close this thread.

Closed.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.