User Tag List

Thread: Selling 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $5

Selling 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

User Info Menu

Selling 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $5

I just upgraded to an 8 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for my camera so I figured I'd get rid of the old one. It's in great condition, but since it's older it was one of those that broke easily towards the tip, so the DAY I got it I applied a thin layer of super glue to the tip. I had broken 3 Memory Sticks before the 1 GB (Two 32 MB and a 512 MB) and I wanted to make sure it didn't break either.

I'll leave this open for a week, if anyone offers more than $5, they will get it before the person who offered less. BTW shipping is covered.

Note: The image shows some scratches off to the right, just so you know it doesn't look nearly as bad as it does in the image. To the naked eye, it looks like a smudge.

Also it's an extra $1 to format it to erase the pictures of my dick.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: Selling 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $5

I'll take it if you keep the pictures on it!

Just kidding.

No seriously I will.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Lmfao, I'm sure majority would like to see the pictures, maybe you could make an extra section on PD for it, "Nudes O' Johnny"
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lmfao, I'm sure majority would like to see the pictures, maybe you could make an extra section on PD for it, "Nudes O' Johnny"
    I was just kidding... It was just something I said to get a few laughs. I don't have any on there, but if you really want the that badly... HERE.

As for the Memory Card can we please get back on topic?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.