User Tag List

Thread: Photoshop License For Sale ($20)

Photoshop License For Sale ()

User Info Menu

Photoshop License For Sale ($20)

I have a school district license, so I can give as many people my serial number as I want. All you have to do is download Photoshop from Adobe's website, paypal me $20, and I'll send you the serial. PM me if interested. Only works on CS5!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Photoshop License For Sale ($20)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFX View Post
    lol as much as the deal sounds, i'd be interested but it's the internet lol. Photoshop CS5 Portable already made by me and in my hotfile account :O. W/e ill just give u 20 bucks and ill sell the serial for more :|
    It runs out after 32 licenses, so if more people show up as licensed, I know to ban your ass. =P

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Next time I see you Johnny I'll ask you bout this... easier that way

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Willing to do it for a trade? I get a lot of Microsoft product licenses for free from my school, so I can get you a legit Windows 7 (All versions except enterprise ), Server(All versions), etc. Only thing they don't offer is Microsoft Office, but they offer Visio and Project Manager.

Aspiring GFx Artist

User Info Menu

Why don't you just talk to fred, He has the whole Photoshop cs5 extended version,
    And a portable version for free. Lol

Wiz Khalifa 'This Plane'
    Go Here To get a FREE PSN card.
    "Screamin Ehf' those who hated, Im m$ney Afilliated"
    Twitter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -ReC0VeR- View Post
    Why don't you just talk to fred, He has the whole Photoshop cs5 extended version,
    And a portable version for free. Lol
    Guarantee its not a legitimate copy. He's selling serial keys for $20 so you can get all the benefits like updates, tutorials, etc.

1zz

User Info Menu

photoshop is photo editing software like GIMP 2 and others like that right? i dont really do any photo editing so i dont realy pay attiontion to all the software and stuff.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

GIMP is shit -.- i suggest buying photoshop off johnny so you know its legit :D

1zz

User Info Menu

oh ok...well i think me mom might have photshop so im good...besides im saveing up for getting a hacked PSP.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx