User Tag List

Thread: [PC] Mass Effect 2

[PC] Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

[PC] Mass Effect 2

Today I got an email from BioWare stating that because DA:2 sold more then 1mil copies in under 2 weeks they are giving out a redemption code to get Mass Effect 2 free on the PC. I already borrowed and beat Mass Effect 2 3 times on my Xbox so I have no intention of using the code. If anyone has any Steam games they would like to gift to me( Post or PM me the game(s) you are willing to trade and I'll pick one if I like any of them, and PM you the code. I can print screen this email and upload it if you would like proof behind this post.

[PC] Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Re: [PC] Mass Effect 2

Screenshot it and black out the code, just so no one gets confused.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I got that email the other day... so that's what the hell it's for... I didn't bother reading all the email cause I get several from Bioware

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

[PC] Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

I agree with johnny , Screenshot it and black out the code, just so no one gets confused.

[PC] Mass Effect 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I agree with johnnyMcKinney, Screenshot is and black out the code, just so no one gets confused