User Tag List

Thread: [WTB] PSP 2000(hackable)

1zz

User Info Menu

[WTB] PSP 2000(hackable)

hey guys as most of yall know I am/have been a PSP hacker for some time. And for the most part I know what im doing. But recently my PSP died. If yall remember a few moths ago i was having trouble with the screen just shutting of and having it become all distorted and stuff. Well now im thinking it wasnt the screen i think it was the motherboard. Cause now it wont even turn on. I flip the power switch on and the green light comes on but thats it. No sound, no mem card light, networking light, no UMD spinning, no nothing. So i think it finally just died. Well anyway to get to the point I need a hackable or already hacked PSP 2000. I already have spent $90 on this PSP that just died a few months ago and honestly dont have much money. So im looking for 1 around $60 or less. And i really need it ASAP because i dont have the money so my PSP is the only gaming thing I have that is modern except my laptop, so it was my primary gaming device. So if anyone has 1 or knows of someone who is selling 1 PLEASE tell me with the price. THANKS

xXNINJAXx

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

[WTB] PSP 2000(hackable)

User Info Menu

Re: [WTB] PSP 2000(hackable)

PSP cheater, not hacker.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

1zz

User Info Menu

could it be bricked? I mean i guess that wouldnt explain why the screen was messing up though. But it could be coincidental that the screen was going bad then it got bricked. I think i had 5.50 Gen D-3...i think

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

[WTB] PSP 2000(hackable)

User Info Menu

If I remember right it sounds like a brick, in the past I found that to be easily fixed, I believe when I had a working psp a few years ago all I had to do was reinstall my cfw with pandora mem+batt and that would pretty much fix my brick. I'm not even sure if the pandora hack still works. :P
    PSP slim 3.90 ofw>3.95 ofw>4.00 ofw>3.71 M33-2>4.01 m33-2>brick>3.71 M33-2>4.01 m33-2>5.00 m33>5.00 m33-6>Dead.
    PSP phat3.00 ofw>3.90 ofw>5.00 ofw>Dead.
    Rep+ if i helped you.

1zz

User Info Menu

ok. But i still am pricing PSPs so if you have one your selling please post info here about it. And ill see what i can do to get mine fixed...if i can. But ill still take suggestions on whats wrong with it and how to fix it.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Yha I agree with everyone that posted. My PSP was bricked and it did the same exact thing. Grab a Pandora battery, MMS, and hack it. You know the drill haha.

It was a mistake when I bricked mine. I was updating CFW and I musta bumped it or something and it turned off. I tried to turn back on but was bricked. I was pissed lmao. I had to grab a Memory card reader and create a new MMS

And why not just go look at Gamestop for a used PSP? Yha there's a few of us who still have their PSP's but prob not gonna sell. PSP died a while back and I doubt if they haven't sold already they gonna sell
    Last edited by Darth Bane; 10-22-2011 at 02:07 AM.

1zz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Yha I agree with everyone that posted. My PSP was bricked and it did the same exact thing. Grab a Pandora battery, MMS, and hack it. You know the drill haha.

It was a mistake when I bricked mine. I was updating CFW and I musta bumped it or something and it turned off. I tried to turn back on but was bricked. I was pissed lmao. I had to grab a Memory card reader and create a new MMS

And why not just go look at Gamestop for a used PSP? Yha there's a few of us who still have their PSP's but prob not gonna sell. PSP died a while back and I doubt if they haven't sold already they gonna sell
    Well I talked to johnny on the phone and he said that my motherboard is prob fried cause i already tried "rehacking" it and nothing happened at all. So yeah that sucks for me. And yeah ill have to price them at gamestop and places like pawnshops and stuff.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaArmy36 View Post
    Well I talked to johnny on the phone and he said that my motherboard is prob fried cause i already tried "rehacking" it and nothing happened at all. So yeah that sucks for me. And yeah ill have to price them at gamestop and places like pawnshops and stuff.
    You did make a new MMS right?

Because when I bricked mine it erased files from it(IDK how)
    I had to make one.

And if that doesn't help. Sorry. yha it'd be best to price them.

1zz

User Info Menu

yeah i did. Im going to take it apart hopefully today so i might be able to see whats wrong...maybe

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

1zz

User Info Menu

ok believe it or not i got it working completely....THANKS FOR THE HELP JOHNNY!!!! :)

So this thread can be closed :)

P.S- sorry to double post.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx