User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a recomendation

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Need a recomendation

Thats pretty stereotypical lol. Not all metal songs yell in the mic. Most of us metal heads like the solos. Rap has its ups and downs and metal has its ups and downs. I personally switch in between different genres now and then.

Need a recomendation

User Info Menu

Look at my profile. Add all those songs to it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

i like all songs iv played guitar since i was 6. but i listen too every thing im starting up a band in my town. eh we'll see how it goes one of my friends almost got us a small 5 year record deal but yeah......i listen to metal and rap i like both. the beat in one and the solos in others but it goes into way more reasons than two.
    Last edited by funkmaster; 02-23-2009 at 09:50 PM.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I'm just going to list the bands that you can look up, unless there are specific songs i like from them, most of them you might already know of but some might be new to you. The majority of these bands are death metal or black metal, I do not advise you listen to these if you are strongly religious, (the bands do not mock any religion but people have come to me and complained because of some of the lyrics and of course if you look at some of the names of the bands or song names you'll get my point). Most of these bands do have a parental advisory warning on all of their albums (Im sure you could care less) but im just letting you know.

Metallica
    Pantera
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Lamb of God
    Dethklok
    Devildriver - Swinging the dead, Meet the Wretched
    Warbringer - Total War, At the Crack of Doom
    Evile
    Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying, Sadistic Magician
    Skeletonwitch - Beyond the Permafrost
    Hate - Omega, Hex, Euphoria of the New Breed
    Kronos - The Road of Salvation, Divine Vengeance
    Ungodly - The Beast Within, Pestilence of the limbo
    Toxic Holocaust - Wild Dogs, Future Shock, War is Hell, City of a Million Graves
    Onslaught - Shock 'N' Awe

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I'm just going to list the bands that you can look up, unless there are specific songs i like from them, most of them you might already know of but some might be new to you. The majority of these bands are death metal or black metal, I do not advise you listen to these if you are strongly religious, (the bands do not mock any religion but people have come to me and complained because of some of the lyrics and of course if you look at some of the names of the bands or song names you'll get my point). Most of these bands do have a parental advisory warning on all of their albums (Im sure you could care less) but im just letting you know.

Metallica
    Pantera
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Lamb of God
    Dethklok
    Devildriver - Swinging the dead, Meet the Wretched
    Warbringer - Total War, At the Crack of Doom
    Evile
    Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying, Sadistic Magician
    Skeletonwitch - Beyond the Permafrost
    Hate - Omega, Hex, Euphoria of the New Breed
    Kronos - The Road of Salvation, Divine Vengeance
    Ungodly - The Beast Within, Pestilence of the limbo
    Toxic Holocaust - Wild Dogs, Future Shock, War is Hell, City of a Million Graves
    Onslaught - Shock 'N' Awe
    yeah im not really religious well i believe but thats not the topic....but thanks most i know theres a couple iv never heard of but ill look em up
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Ive just been flamed before, I didnt want anyone to listen to this who would be offended.

JooN-YeR

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Thats pretty stereotypical lol. Not all metal songs yell in the mic. Most of us metal heads like the solos. Rap has its ups and downs and metal has its ups and downs. I personally switch in between different genres now and then.
    I know... Some Metal can be very "Heart Pumping".. And i like it.. ANd Rap of course just sucks when they keep talking about pussy..and girls...and Drugs.. and Ginin Juice.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Lol, both genres have something to offer.

JooN-YeR

I agree... but do you like country??... I only have interests in country if the singer is not talking about what happened that specific day.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Lol, i know what you mean. My father listens to country so sometimes I am forced to listen to it, but some of the bands I do enjoy, they have a good positive upbeat way to get their point across.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast