User Tag List

Thread: How To Create A Mod

How To Create A Mod

User Info Menu

How To Create A Mod

So you want to create a mod for minecraft eh. Want to do the crazy shit Team Avo does? Look no further, here's how YOU can create a mod:

Requirements:
    -Basic Java Knowledge
    -A kickass computer (well it doesn't have to be THAT kickass, just multiple cores :) )
    -This: MCP Releases - Minecraft Coder Pack

Everything that is needed to "decompile" minecraft is within that link. All you have to do is go into the source code file and you see all the .java's for your viewing and modding pleasure :)

If you have any questions about modding, or if you want to do some griefing in your free time ( :D ) feel free to either respond to this thread or PM me. In the future, I will be posting mods that I have created as well as some other fancy stuff (oh, Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea...)

How To Create A Mod

User Info Menu

Re: How To Create A Mod

Wicked!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

yeah i made a mod with this but im having just a little trouble with the light level when I edit the right code it doesn't change it that much and if it does it just makes it dimmer. I want it brighter.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

How To Create A Mod

User Info Menu

Thanks for this Big brother. I'll be using this once I fix my laptop! Thanks for the files!

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]