6 35.29%
  • World Of WarCraft

11 64.71%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RuneScape Vs WoW

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: RuneScape Vs WoW

WoW is too group based. I've played it at a neighbors house and every single thing you need to do revolves around either combat or groups. The missions are all the same, talk to someone, retrieve something, kill something, ect. Health levels are ridiculous. You fight bosses with over 20,000 health. That's ridiculous. I guess kids like to hit 2,000+ damage every time though. It's what keeps Blizzard making millions.
    As for Runescape, the graphics are bad, gameplay is monotonous, ect. Nothing else has to be said. I used to play it, and you know damn well that you used to play it. You're just hiding from it. Both games are decent, really.
    Runecape wins.

Call of Duty 4 is my game.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

RuneScape Vs WoW

User Info Menu

Rs graphics are way better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuneScape Vs WoW

User Info Menu

I vote for runescape only because i dont give a shit about graphics, i give a shit about gameplay. well runescape sucks now but back in the 2000s-2004 it was tight. but now that they but the 3d thing they jusdt fucked, I quit rs like 3 years ago though
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345