User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do u think of this tutorial?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • DUDE IT WORKS THIS IS AWSOME!!!

2 20.00%
  • Its kinda cool but its Alrght.

0 0%
  • I don't know I might try it?...

1 10.00%
  • It dosen't work man, FIX IT PLZ!!

0 0%
  • THIS IS GAY!!!

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to play online for free on WoW

How to play online for free on WoW

User Info Menu

Arrow How to play online for free on World of Warcrft

Hey everyone this is my first tutorial so bear with me plz.

O.k. so first ur going to download World of Warcraft at this website here, if it dosn't work, copy the download URL link below and past it at the Address Bar and it should start to download instantly. Or Download It At The Bottom Of This Tutorial:

http://gamedaily.newaol.com/pub/InstallWoW.exe

Its a 1.07MB bcuz it's a download of a downloader,ok so lets begin:

When ur done downloading it to ur desk-top and extracting it, click on the Icon called "Install WoW" and click "RUN", sometimes the "RUN" option may not pop-up thats bcuz u extracted the file so theres no need to worry it will still work. Anyways it will ask u if u rather download "WoW" or "WoW: Bruning Crusade" or "WoW: Wrath of the Lich King" I would choose the 3rd one it's better and more high speed connection. Now click were it say's "Install" then choose were u want to put the files at, "VERY IMPORTANT" put them in ur "My Documents" when ur done it will say "Downloading & Installing" it may take sevral hours bcuz it's a 6.5GB it took me 15 hours to download it, so u may want to leave ur computer on all night for this, but it also depends on ur internet connection if its fast or slow, it could take up to 6-9 hours if it has fast internet connection. And sometimes a warning may pop-up durring the process of "Downloading & Installing", sorry for not mentioning it earlyer, its bcuz I had this same promblem when I was "Downloading & Installing" it , NOW IM NOT SAYING U SHOULD CLICK "Unblock All" OR TRUN OFF UR "Firewall" IM JUST SAYING WHEN THE WARNING POPS-UP JUST CLICK "Ask me latter" ITS JUST AN ERROR IN THE FILES THAT UR COMPUTER IS NOT FORMILIAR WITH. ITS NOT A VIRUS!! DO NOT CLICK "Keep Blocking" DOING SO MAY RESET THE DOWNLOAD AGAIN. SOMETIMES U WILL NOT RECIVE THE WARNING THATS BCUZ UR FIREWALL IS BEHIDE AND IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. Nothing will happen trust me if something dose happen, then I will just simply remove this tutorial so that no further damage will happen to ur/anyones computer. Anyways when its done downloading a new Icon will apear on ur desk-top and a new folder, also a file leave those alone ur not done yet. Now go to ur "My Documents" and look for a folder called "World of Warcraft" and open it, and inside it go look for a folder called "Data" click it and inside it click on the folder called "enUS" now there's a file in there called "realmlist.wtf", "VERY IMPORTANT" open it with "Notepad" There should be two lines of codes all you need to do is change these two lines of code...
    The two lines are:
    "set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com"
    "set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com"

You need to change the two lines,
    To: "set patchlist wowxtreme.servegame.com"

Example:

set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
    set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
    set realmlistbn ""
    set portal us

Change it and make it to this one here:

set realmlist wowxtreme.servegame.com
    set patchlist wowxtreme.servegame.com
    set realmlistbn ""
    set portal us

Then just save!!

Now you have to make an account your going to log into the private server with!!

Make your account here!!!
    http://www.wowlegendary.com/

Then just run world of warcraft using the account credentials you just created your account with!!!

Now go to ur desk-top and click on the WoW Icon and play online for free!!!

Now remember u can play online for free if u followed these steps I gave u. And also this ONLY works if u download the game NOT THE "CD" u will not find the "data" folder in the CD. If u own a CD it will not work. The "data" and "enUS" is very important in order to play online for free witch is not found on a CD.

Please /Rate/REP+/Thanks/ if this Tutorial Helped...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Battle4U; 05-07-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Sorry everyone problem fixed with the realmlist.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

Re: How to play online for free on WoW

Or you play a fun server with people on it instead of playing with 4 other people.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Ture but the main Idea is that it's FREE lol.
    Above:

Below:

User Info Menu

All private servers are free.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

lol, yeah this game probably is just no fun without other players

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    lol, yeah this game probably is just no fun without other players
    Yup, doing quests and crap and running insanely hard instances.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

yeah, just not the same:(you'd probably get over excited if you saw someone else, maybe freak out and go crazy:blink:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

Everything ur all saying is true but ask urself this why would I post this here. Bcuz Im Not Selfish I want to share this to everyone and hopefully just maybe people will join not like Bizzard who charges people alot of there money knowing they cant aforde it and besides evrytime I go to youtube there's alot of people asking for free WoW and haven't u notes u can't play offline u can only play online and in order to play online u have to pay. Most people don't know theres a private server for u to play online for free that's why I post this. So plz I don't care what u think of this just help me out here to tell people about this so maybe more people can join online! lol
    Above:

Below:

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

ok, man I might try it tomorrow, I dont wont to start a game right now:)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battle4U View Post
    Everything ur all saying is true but ask urself this why would I post this here. Bcuz Im Not Selfish I want to share this to everyone and hopefully just maybe people will join not like Bizzard who charges people alot of there money knowing they cant aforde it and besides evrytime I go to youtube there's alot of people asking for free WoW and haven't u notes u can't play offline u can only play online and in order to play online u have to pay. Most people don't know theres a private server for u to play online for free that's why I post this. So plz I don't care what u think of this just help me out here to tell people about this so maybe more people can join online! lol
    This is included in one of my tutorials somewhere.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast