User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runescape Usernames

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

Runescape Usernames

Tell us you usernames. I still play every now and then. I'm a member so I try to play often. I'm currently level 42 with 2580k. If your a lower level or you just want to try it out and need some weapons, hit me up. I'll make you guys some bronze, iron, or steel weapons (depending on your current level) for free. My smithing isn't a very high level right now so I can't make anything above steel right now.

My username is JohnnyMcKinn.

I would have made it JohnnyMcKinney, but I wasn't aware that the "ey" didn't fit until after I created the name.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Runescape Usernames

I haven't played in forever but as far as I know my account is still good. My username is Jrtoken0 and I know I'm either a level 76 or 78.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

That game used to be the shit. I should try it sometime, is it still good?
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

I just tryed it a few days ago cause Johnny said it was pretty good. Shit was confusing. I only go on with Johnny on account its not that fun lol. Add me MrPickle1337.

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

mine is SyKTyrant but im only gonna play with other people from CD i wont play by myself

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

i have a couple. one of them was a lvl 3 with about 4.5 mil on it and 80 wcing, one of them is like a lvl 25 with 10 attk,str,def and 40 mage, it had 61 wcing and 63 mining. i have a lvl 76 with 70 mining, a lvl 81 with 1337 combat, dont have much money on that one, and i have a lvl 105 with pretty much awesome stats all around.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

xxz3u5xx is minee. doesn't capatilise:(. rslove miner of mine.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

.-aCTin LIkE A MaNiaK-.

User Info Menu

this is all my friends talk about runescape..should i mke 1??
    .dΦ ♣ vV♀Rk.

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

hit me up j-rabbit34 im not on much at all but u know maybe if im chilling wit pppl it wulkd be fun :)

Runescape Usernames

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by --.xX_WHIPLASH_Xx.-- View Post
    this is all my friends talk about runescape..should i mke 1??
    Yea dude, and hit me up so I can make you some good weapons for free. My smithing is 32.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast