User Tag List

Thread: EA has a Booter

EA has a Booter

User Info Menu

Wink EAs Booter Deleted

Their WAS a EA booter that booted games if he either thinks hes a hacker or if their was a hacker.

He left now someone hacked his account and deleted it and medal of honor is free to hack again..

by the way i dont hack...i make offline codes...but any ways hes gone now
    Last edited by Papa fritos; 09-30-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Hes gone now

EA has a Booter

User Info Menu

Re: EA has a Booter

wow dude, how is he an asshole? he is trying to make the game enjoyable for the few legit players there are left, the game isnt meant to be played with people zipping around the map with infinite health, ammo and anything else like that. He isnt a dick head or asshole, the people trying to get rid of him are...

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

EA has a Booter

User Info Menu

Re: EA has a Booter

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    wow dude, how is he an asshole? he is trying to make the game enjoyable for the few legit players there are left, the game isnt meant to be played with people zipping around the map with infinite health, ammo and anything else like that. He isnt a dick head or asshole, the people trying to get rid of him are...
    I said dick....not dick head.......but hes a dick cause if you read he also boots the game if he also THINKS theirs a hacker in the game. he will boot the game if he gets pwnd woth a StG44 in about two seconds and justs boots the game cause he THINKS!! he "knows that is impossible to do that". But he doesn't notice that he had very little health in the first place. which is called "getting mad with power"

And it also means its not fair for the other players that are in the game....if you only knew how he says the game is now booted. he acts like a complete jerk.
    Last edited by Papa fritos; 09-21-2009 at 05:25 PM.