User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with nitePR + MOHH2

Need help with nitePR + MOHH2

User Info Menu

OK, yesterday i made my pandora battery, and my mms (magic memory stick). I got all the firmware or w/e it is.. lol and i downloaded nitePR. i turned off the psp, held the r button and turned it on, and it brought me to the menu, i enabled nitePR and i also got codes for mohh2. i read about how to get the codes on my psp and they said to hook up your psp to the computer open seplugins and open nitePR, i had to create a text document and copy and paste my codes into the new folder which i named ULUS-10310 i guess that means mohh2 somehow? lol and i saved them blah blah so i disconnected the psp and plugged it back into my computer to see if the codes were still there, and they were so i have the codes. i start up mohh2 and get to the main page, and i've seen vids of people doing it and when they get to the main page nitePR says something on the top left in little white letters.. mine won't do that. so i've tried pressing home twice and hittin - and + buttons to open up the nitePR thing, and it opens. from here, i have no idea what to do i don't see any of my codes, and it doesnt say press start at the bottom, the words are written in red and green, so i'm pretty sure i'm in the right place. now at the top it says in red [CHEATS ARE OFF] i want to know how to turn the cheats on or something .. and in white it also says [Initiation] then in red says Please tell nitePR to generate OFF codes by pressing the MUSICAL NOTE button at least once i have no idea wtf that means. LOL then in green it says HINts: the MUSICAL NOTE button must be pressed in-game and NOT when this menu is showing. then it tells me how to take a screenshot (which is pretty cool since it actually works). But usually when i see poeple using this program on youtube, they have in white letters start please enter coin, or something like that, mine doesn't say. I've even started an online game with myself and opened up the menu or w/e it by pressing - and + buttons, and it says THE SAME THINGS. i have no idea what i did wrong, or what i'm not doing. And if you guys don't know i'm running 5.00 M33-4. Pleaseeee.. any help at all would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    Last edited by Rowlingsly; 04-07-2009 at 08:02 PM.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Need help with nitePR + MOHH2

It won't matter if the start up (insert coin thing) appears or not, this depends on what revision of nitePR you have running (I recommend rev. K Stable). When it says highlight the code, it just means press X on the code you want to use (the code will turn white in color) and then exit nitePR and press the music note button to enable (turn on) the code. As for the codes not showing up, make sure you have them copied correctly in your database like this (colors are just for key):
    #Rapidfire
    0x00BBA1F4 0x08D544B4

You will need # in order for the code to show up in your database on your psp.
    This is just what you will name the code, it is the only thing you will see on your psp (whatever you name it).
    This is the code itself, make sure it has the correct address matched with the correct value.

Try using the codes from this site if you have not tried already, for the most part they should be pretty accurate.Any other questions or questions that I missed (I'm sure I did) please ask.

User Info Menu

ok, i'll find the codes from this site, and put them into my psp and then get back to you thx :D
    Last edited by Rowlingsly; 04-07-2009 at 08:04 PM.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

No problem, let me know what happens so I can help if needed.

User Info Menu

alright well i got rid of my old codes, and put in the one you gave me the rapifire code, so instead of putting 40 codes on here i though i'd just do the one u gave me, and i started my game and i still don't see any codes, and i've pressed a whole bunch of buttons and nothing happends >.< lol i pressed circle to exit back to the game, and the game still works, and i can still shoot (but not rapid) once again i don't see the codes. am i stupid or am i just missing something. lol
    Last edited by Rowlingsly; 04-07-2009 at 08:04 PM.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

No there's probably just something you have to change. Are you running a UMD or an ISO/CSO of Medal of Honor? Also, your codes won't show up if you have too many in your database, depending on how many you have, try getting rid of a few that you probably won't use. And when you labeled the game ID (ULUS-10310) make sure it is in all caps or it will not read it correctly.

User Info Menu

i guess it's a umd, i've only got the one code in here at the moment, and yes it's all caps. the code i've got in it is
    #Rapidfire
    0x00BBA1F4 0x08D544B4

Also, since you suggested it do you think it would be better if i get nitePR rev k stable? -- Because honestly i don't have the slightest clue :huh:

----Added 8/4/2009 at 11:34 AM----
    :unsure:

----Added 8/4/2009 at 5:52 PM----
    Alright, i downloaded nitePR rev k stable, got rid of my other nitePR entered some codes.. and i got it to work woot :D now, during a game i highlight the code i want (it turns white) then i press circle, to go back to the game and i press the volume buttons, and it won't work. in red it keeps saying my codes are off, and they're supposed to turn on when i hit the + button, but they don't. any help? thanks :)

- Rowlingsly

----Added 9/4/2009 at 8:38 AM----
    OH i've been pressing the + button, not the note button. well now it works, thanks for all your help :)
    Last edited by Rowlingsly; 04-09-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Because i felt like it

User Info Menu

did you press the music button in the game after you activated the rapid fire code???

User Info Menu

I have the same problem.. I cant see cheats..

User Info Menu

i cant get cheats up either i put that rapid fire one in and still wont and dont see what im doing wrong help!

----Added 23/8/2009 at 1:59 AM----
    i have the same prob you did so how did you get out of it

----Added 23/8/2009 at 11:58 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowlingsly View Post
    i guess it's a umd, i've only got the one code in here at the moment, and yes it's all caps. the code i've got in it is
    #Rapidfire
    0x00BBA1F4 0x08D544B4

Also, since you suggested it do you think it would be better if i get nitePR rev k stable? -- Because honestly i don't have the slightest clue :huh:

----Added 8/4/2009 at 11:34 AM----
    :unsure:

----Added 8/4/2009 at 5:52 PM----
    Alright, i downloaded nitePR rev k stable, got rid of my other nitePR entered some codes.. and i got it to work woot :D now, during a game i highlight the code i want (it turns white) then i press circle, to go back to the game and i press the volume buttons, and it won't work. in red it keeps saying my codes are off, and they're supposed to turn on when i hit the + button, but they don't. any help? thanks :)

- Rowlingsly

----Added 9/4/2009 at 8:38 AM----
    OH i've been pressing the + button, not the note button. well now it works, thanks for all your help :)
    where did you get the codes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast