User Tag List

Thread: How to make a rapid PanzerShreck foor noobs

How to make a rapid PanzerShreck foor noobs

User Info Menu

Smile How to make a rapid PanzerShreck foor noobs

first go to search exact value put it 0x00010002 then search that. u should have many results go into the game and shoot one shot wait untill u reload.

Now go back to continue to finde exate value go to the codes u searched before. Now you should see a tun of codes in the middle that have 0x00010002 go down untill u see the one that has 0x00010001 press select to copy the adress now go to decoder and paste the code now go up 30 and you should have the wepon speed value.

go back to the 0x00010001 adress and write that down on a pice of paper. Now go back to the decoder and write the value you found down.

now type those codes in ur TXT file and then give it a title.

Go to the home menu on ur psp start the game again let nitepr load again go to adhoc and test the code with a inf ammo code on.

go to the code you made then press the triangle button on the psp on the code you just made change the value untill it has ur panzershreck rapid.

hoped dis helped! By: hacAlot

How to make a rapid PanzerShreck foor noobs

User Info Menu

Re: How to make a rapid PanzerShreck foor noobs

thanks man.
    I made rapid panzer with spreadshot ,inf ammo,sniper scope view and fast reload i was only missing this so thnx alot!

I will not post code because i only use for myself and there are already some similar codes on the forum!!

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.