User Tag List

Thread: Socom Rap

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Socom Rap

This is a second version of the Socom Freestyle found here. It was first heard in the Console Discussions third podcast, where I provided it as a little Easter Egg.

I have released it under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0.

Under this license you are free to share my work as long as you do the following:

• You must give credit to me Johnny McKinney.
    • You must link back to Console Discussions.
    • You do not use this work in your videos.

Under this license you may NOT:

• You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
    • You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Keep in mind this is NOT the final version that will hit youtube. This is one of the reasons I am not allowing anyone to use my work in their videos. The final version will have a beat and be a little more organized. This version is basically a draft with no chorus or beat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Re: Socom Rap

and who is actuli gunna make money from it lol
    NOOBS SUCK

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

:D :) :P

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

lol your the superman of socom
    CoDeZ DnT RuIN gAmEz....tHe BaStErDZ wHo aBuZe tHeM dO:soda:
    [02-11, 16:46] CoDeX I want to be an
    aborted fetus!
    [02-11, 16:45] Papa fritos THE BONG OF DESTINY!!!!!!
    [02-11, 16:45] DeathWish NO!
    [02-11, 16:45] Papa fritos No

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

nice johnny
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Sweet song! I downlaoded it and everyone at my school says good job and we can't wait for more!

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Don't take this as flaming, more like constructive criticism but man that was hot poop right there. You sounded like your typical white kid wanting to be black (wigger) trying to be apart of the rap game. Now for some positives, not all rhymes were horrible and uncreative just most of them and you could have even made the hot poo stink less if you would have thrown a beat in there to spit along with even if it was a rough copy. I'd personally say dump it in the can and do a rewrite and this time flow to a beat but if you want to stick with this there's still tons to be done to freshen up this spit. Again don't take this too seriously its just one mans opinion/suggestions and every other post on this thread seems to on the other side of the fence, just hope your not deleting any of the other quote 'negative' posts about this spit :D Good luck bro.
    Last edited by dialtone; 04-15-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dialtone View Post
    Don't take this as flaming, more like constructive criticism but man that was hot poop right there. You sounded like your typical white kid wanting to be black (wigger) trying to be apart of the rap game. Now for some positives, not all rhymes were horrible and uncreative just most of them and you could have even made the hot poo stink less if you would have thrown a beat in there to spit along with even if it was a rough copy. I'd personally say dump it in the can and do a rewrite and this time flow to a beat but if you want to stick with this there's still tons to be done to freshen up this spit. Again don't take this too seriously its just one mans opinion/suggestions and every other post on this thread seems to on the other side of the fence, just hope your not deleting any of the other quote 'negative' posts about this spit :D Good luck bro.
    I liked my first one better:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...estyle-t16708/

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom Rap

User Info Menu

Beautiful. Good job ahaha ;)